1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mladin Charged with sex abuse - acquitted and found NOT guilty!

Discussion in 'General' started by GixxerBlade, Mar 25, 2020.

1. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

I dont know how I feel about her stating it was her niece.
    Shouldnt the kids identity be kept "secret"

2. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

For all we know the names are out there already in Australia but I agree.

3. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Found not guilty!
    https://www.facebook.com/3954652642...P5Mgwp6qEBZPfegeWnnbR6jQdeeQ3h54CD4UwXCfE4sl/
    "NOT GUILTY"

This is what I have said from day one and after two and a half years of being put through the ringer, it was nice to finally have my time in Court and hear the jury say those same words: “Not guilty!” after record short deliberations. It took them just a few hours after an almost three week trial.
    Anyone who truly knows me, knew all along.
    I was SET UP.
    And the evidence proved just this.
    The police case against me, relied on witnesses who lied, deceived and purposely hid from police their true agendas. There were influential family members working in the background, conspiring to bring out certain outcomes. And I was the fall guy!
    Insane!!!
    The main family member conspiring in the background, who then tried to get into the girls’ heads, brought about what she alleged to be the first “disclosure” on the basis of something that she was told by … wait for it …
    A CLAIRVOYANT!
    And she went out of her way to make sure that Police didn’t find out and lied about it all in Court giving her evidence! It's not smart to lie in court when the defense has all the proof of such lies. Not words spoken, but texts written and voice mails left.
    You could not make this shit up! Things then continued to snowball from there, got out of control, and then others, with their own motives, got on the bandwagon and went to town on me.”
    It's over and I have my life back. My beautiful daughters Jess and Em are looking forward to many things that have been put on hold this past couple of years.
    Thankyou to the people that put their hand up to support me. It will never be forgotten.
    Mat ❤️

AJ, Knotcher, Pixelator and 6 others like this.
  4. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Waiting for all of the em effers who said he should be shot to come back in and say we were wrong…

AJ, malik ross, DrA5 and 4 others like this.
  5. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

You took the words out my mouth… I’ll put a list together who the assholes were, just give me a few days…

AJ and G 97 like this.
  6. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I didn't jump in and condemn the man, knew enough let it play out.

cav115 likes this.
  7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

This didn’t age well…

Sudowoodo, StaccatoFan and cav115 like this.
  8. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Now, where is the justice for the false accusers?

If truly false, they need to burn.

9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

That stain won't wash off, though.

I wasn't there, I never met the guy, and frankly I didn't much follow the case, but I also know that "not guilty" isn't the same thing as "didn't do it".

His life is ruined no matter what, and if he was falsely accused, then the accuser should suffer treble the maximum for his charges.

10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Never. Gonna. Happen.

cav115 likes this.
  11. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Sounds like…speculating here. That family members on the ex wife’s side were the accuser’s. Pissed about the divorce???While she was sick???

Even though the guy is a bit weird at times, no one deserves false accusations thrown their way, especially involving children. Glad justice prevailed.

Thistle, jksoft, Pride & Joy and 2 others like this.
  12. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Good for Mat!!!!

13. malik ross

malik ross Waits for his asskicking.

A fucking Clairvoyant?

14. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

+ 3

15. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

I have as of yet been unable to find anything from a reliable news source to confirm the FaceTube post. I hope for Mat's family's sake this has indeed been the outcome.

I've been the victim of a false adult female accusation while spending time with my 95 y.o. deteriorating Mom in a rehab facility, with a total of 5 of us in the room. Sucked majorly for us all, both emotionally and financially. I was definitely not 'presumed to be innocent until proven guilty' in the current state of affairs in the justice system.

16. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

Bump lol

17. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

If that facebook post is in fact true so be it... Regardless he definitely isn't a saint for that many people to be after him like that. You piss that many people off you for sure have some skeletons in your closet.

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Bullshit.

cav115 likes this.
  19. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

If he didn't do it then he deserves to make the other side suffer as he has suffered. Shit people need to pay for their shitty behavior.

evakat, AJ, KneeDragger_c69 and 8 others like this.
  20. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

Hey man... the fuck if I know just like you. But if "Everyone is out to get me" is his attitude it's obvious that he is at least part of the problem.

vizsladog likes this.