1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mladin Charged with sex abuse - acquitted and found NOT guilty!

Discussion in 'General' started by GixxerBlade, Mar 25, 2020.

1. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

Probably ran by some cult church or religious group by some of the same sickos

2. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, there is so much truth in this statement. Anything you say, can and will be misconstrued against you in the Court of Public Opinion.

evakat and Pixelator like this.
  3. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

I’m sorry but have the mods reopened the dungeon? It’s a free for all up in des beotch today.

4. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

It’s a trap. A lot are in it, including me, but I’ve got plenty of other things to do, so we’ll all see you when we see you.

5. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I have plenty of opinions. I also give two shits what someone else has to say about them. Come cancel me bro.

StaccatoFan likes this.
  6. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

You do know they target the ring leaders in protest to make bold statements to the masses. That French mod likes to make head shots :rolleyes:

7. 10-15

10-15 Well-Known Member

Doesn't matter if a pedophile checks themselves into a rehab clinic. You cannot rehabilitate someone that is sexual attracted/ aroused by children/infants. Castration does not take away their sexual desire/arousal behavior. They are permanently fucked up in the head.

In the district I worked in there were over 1500 registered sex offenders. Yes some were Romeo and Juliet cases(17 BF 16 GF) A majority of these offenders never have any other brush with the law but unfortunately must register. At the time of my retirement, I believe that there was some legislation on the floor to review and expunge the R&J cases that met an established criteria.

Now you have the other class of released registered offenders, whose original convictions consisted of molesting young family members or children of friends and those offenders convicted of rape and sexual assault on adults. Yes, they are out there and my have already served a lengthy ( never lengthy enough) prison sentence.

Before I retired I supervised a team and we would assist local and state LE in tracking down those offenders that absconded. Some absconders were just in the neighboring counties, others went to other states and some left the country. We would also track down and arrest absconders that came from other parts of the state, country/world that ended up in our district.

It was and still is a sick and perverted segment of people in or society and as I said in the beginning of my post ya can't fix'em. Well ya could, but some in society would be pissed on what that fix would be.

AJ, RichB, Wing nut and 3 others like this.
  8. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

The solution is quite simple actually...

[​IMG]

Phl218, sdg, ducnut and 2 others like this.
  9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

O Tay

10. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Damn, stream of consciousness much bruh? I personally didn’t say that they don’t charge people without solid proof.

I said they don’t charge rich famous people without solid proof. Huge difference. Rich famous people get false charges leveled at them when they piss off another powerful person, not when the cops fuck it up or some ex lover makes a false accusation.

You or me? They’ll charge us with something if we look at them funny or wear the wrong colored socks. Some animals are more equal.

sdg likes this.
  11. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Not accurate. He held the door open for them when they left the fridge. Credit where it’s due.

G 97 likes this.
  12. sdg

sdg *

Ketchup

Quicktoy and SGVRider like this.
  13. ow01

ow01 Well-Known Member

Three charges dropped today as per the Daily Telegraph (pay site)

AJ likes this.
  14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

How many charges total were there? Which charges were dropped?

I know, go to the site but I refuse to pay to find out. I'm cheap (surprise, right?).

henry_carlson likes this.
  15. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

It's weird it doesn't show up on Daily Mail...plenty of news from all over...

16. ow01

ow01 Well-Known Member

17. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

upload_2020-7-22_9-23-4.png

AJ likes this.
  18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

How many charges were filed against him?

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

Four. Iirc

20. G 97

G 97 Garth

From page 1

The 48-year-old team owner of Australian Supersport team Mladin racing, stands accused of four sex offenses, including sexual intercourse with a child under the age of 10.

The Kirkham man has been charged with two counts of intentionally carry out a sex act on a child under 10, and one count of intentionally incite a child to do a sex act on him.