1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini Racing Near Buffalo, NY?

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by MurfSVR, Sep 12, 2017.

1. MurfSVR

MurfSVR Well-Known Member

I can't find anything close - please let me know of anywhere to race mini near WNY!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

3. MurfSVR

Ok...thank you for replying - I'm in the wrong state for racing, what the heck!

4. JROB

JROB Active Member

Gvkc.org, they don't race there, but you can go every Saturday and ride all day for $35. Sometimes there is a good amount of bikes, sometimes I'm the only one there. Owner said he would be open to a small cc racing series if we got enough bikes. I ride a Grom and r3 there, I see bikes as big as full size sumos, as small as xr100s.

They're closed for the season now, but send me a PM and I'll let you know when I head there in the spring. It's about 1:15 from suburbs north of Buffalo. What're you planning to ride?

Also, omrl races at Pitt race kart track a couple times a year, I've ridden Grom at the track there once, the track is a blast.

5. MurfSVR

Omg that is so amazing...I'm going to go as much as possible!!!!

6. Dave675

Dave675 Well-Known Member

Someone told me they have dildo seat unicycle racing in New York. Maybe that could be more up your ass...I mean alley :crackup:

7. MurfSVR

Well well, dickhead Dave....so
    this coming from the guy who actually got ass packed.
    [emoji23]

8. Dave675

Dave675 Well-Known Member

Butt...your's is voluntary and mine would've been considered rape :)

MurfSVR likes this.
  9. MurfSVR

Lol [emoji23]

10. hrc_nick_11

hrc_nick_11 Well-Known Member

Call some local kart tracks, if they have NKA insurance they can add bikes to their current insurance. That is what we do in Michigan. Show up at enough open practices and then talk about having some races.