1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Miller practice day

Discussion in 'General' started by Sixx22, May 8, 2007.

1. Sixx22

Sixx22 Well-Known Member

Will there be a friday practice day?? Who do I send the check to?

2. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

Are you talking about the practice June 15? if so, that day will be run by WERA

3. T-Shirt Racing

T-Shirt Racing Well-Known Member

When I pre-registered for Miller I thought that the folks at WERA said that somebody else was doing the Friday practice? They even refunded my practice money? Maybe they don't want me in the way while the fast guys practice, but of all people they should know that I need to practice. :D

4. Sixx22

Sixx22 Well-Known Member

Last year we signed up with a trackday company.

5. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

6. WERA

WERA Administrator

Things have been finalized. WERA is doing it, $125 pre, $150 post.

7. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

Thanks Mongo. :up:

BTW, do Sunday sprinters typically get to ride Saturday warm-ups at a National weekend?

8. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

Yes, as long as there is a Saturday practice session for your class. If you look at the Jennings schedule there is no Saturday morning practice on the normal broken out class schedule. So your mileage may vary depending on the length of the endurance race and if there is practice on the schedule.

-steve

9. chase2000gt

chase2000gt Well-Known Member

Bravo! Beats the hell out of $260 for fastrack.

10. Quig

Quig Well-Known Member

Thank you for this.;)

This is by far my most expensive racing weekend all year (and worth every penny I might add) but being able to practice at Miller for $125 is really nice. Thanks.:up:

:beer:

11. LVDJC

LVDJC Well-Known Member

Hey Mongo, practice format??

Can you please tell me how practice will run. How many sessions and on what day for the $125.00. Thanks

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Friday and take a look at the Jennings or Barber schedules for the layout of the groups.

Fastrack gives more time for the money but we can get more racers on track in more different groups so it's a wash really.

13. 1. Since this is a combined event, do we fill out the "WERA National Challenge Series Master Entry Form" or the "WERA Sportsman Series Master Entry Form" for fax pre-entry?

2. I checked out the Jennings schedule. I normally race Heavyweight Twins SB & SS with my Duc 999 in WERA West. It looks like there is only HW SS on the Jennings Schedule. If I wanted to get more races in at Miller on Sunday would I enter 750 SB & SS?

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sportsman form is fine. The Sunday schedule will not be like Jennings, it will be a modified Sunday Sportsman schedule.

15. KK352

KK352 Well-Known Member

Hey Mongo -

My hubby's in the same boat with the twins thing...
    Should he fill out a Sportsman form instead of the Nat'l Challenage form?

Thanks!

And thank you for giving us Miller - the practice, and the races!

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes on the Sportsman form. It's a combined National/Sportsman round so everyone can use the Sportsman for for all the classes.

17. cataclasite

cataclasite Registered Abuser

Question: if entered only in endurance (MW), can a person/team ride in the appropriate 600cc practice sessions on Friday (along with the endurance sessions)?

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes if you pay for them.

19. cataclasite

cataclasite Registered Abuser

So $125 buys you one set of sessions, endurance for example? And to run both the endurance and the 600cc Expert sessions you pay $250? Is my pee-brain understanding correctly? Thanks... :bow:

20. fiptas

fiptas L.O.C Endurance

Just to confuse a little more. Millers website says Thursday 14th is also "promoter test day on outer track" is that WERA run too or through someone else, is it happening at all? Fastrack is still listing the 15th at Miller as thier gig. Thanks