1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Miley Cyrus

Discussion in 'General' started by Lever, Aug 26, 2013.

1. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

And paint their car, too! :D
    (Photo credit to Richie.)

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

So I just saw a clip of what she did at some awards show in Amsterdam on TV. Amazingly, lighting up a joint on stage wasn't the shocking part. That Borat swimsuit, on the other hand, damn. Even Cortez doesn't want attention that bad!

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

A lot like the Charlie Sheen and Lohan threads, every time I see this one bumped back to the top I expect to read that she was found dead in a hotel room surrounded by a mound of coke, a gaggle of transvestites, and a small pony.

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Her "meltdown" is planned and they're laughing all the way to the bank.

5. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

I agree. Its an engineered "rock bottom" from which she can rise from the ashes and stage a miraculous comeback. Cortez should consider employing this strategy.

6. BigHeadzDC

BigHeadzDC One Track Wonder

She's laughing all the way to the bank.

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That's nowhere near a meltdown. She's in full control of what's happening.

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Exactly.

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Doesn't mean she won't regret it at some point in the future. I predict a loss of control.

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I think she sees the short game laid out by her people. She's either too stupid, too lazy or just doesn't care about the long game. Lohan (whose meltdown was real) can't get hired to star in a car ad didn't look at the long game.

I see her taking it too far, trying smack or meth, and everything getting out of hand real fast.

11. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

I would tend to agree. Something definitely sounds fake in her pulling out a joint on stage for no apparent reason, but the public is gobbling this shit up and will have a cheezy soulgasm when she has her fake epiphany. And she will be a gazillionnaire. If it is engineered, someone with a truly criminal mastermind did all this.

What was the saying again ? "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public."

Last edited: Nov 11, 2013
  12. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Seems like a lifetime ago already

[​IMG]

13. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

She's being talked about and it doesn't involve a complete meltdown, overdose, or arrest. She's playing to her demographic. The plan is working.

14. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Possession of pot isn't illegal in Amsterdam. You can get a joint in most/many 'coffee shops' there.

Now twerkin' that dwarf had to get DaveK goin'...

15. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You presume the joint even contained pot?

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You presume that I care? :D

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

That would be presumptuous.

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

Creepers

20. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

At least we know the shit Lohan smoked and snorted was real.