1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Micro Agression...WTF???

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by STT-Rider, Nov 27, 2015.

1. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

Had some good friends for Thanksgiving. Their son was home and his gal friend who attends Mills College in the Bay Area so they came over too.

So we are half way into the evening and she asks me if I would not be so "micro aggressive". WTF is this??? I asked her to cite examples of this unfamiliar term. Well.... "illegal aliens" topped the list. I asked her if "Wet backs" or since we are in a multi-year draught if perhaps "dusty butts" was more appropriate...she didn't laugh.

Is this a new term?

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

It's not that new, and the proper answer to the question is "the door is right there, sweetie".

3. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

4. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

I explained to her (very nicely) that if she was unwilling to tolerate my micro aggression that she was really going to hate it when I shifted into macro mode and that Burger King was open until 8pm. Bonnie stepped in before I was able to bury my boot in her ass.

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Should have told her the safe zone was out in the garage.

6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

That's the first thing that popped into my head when I read "micro aggression" :D

7. sbhockey

sbhockey Orange shirt #157

Your house, she can take it or leave it.

8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're correct.

FZ1guy likes this.
  9. I agree that sometimes the PC police go too far, but did you tell of your hope to vaporize most of the middle east? That would have made for an interesting conversation.:D

10. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Well, it is your home but were you really surprised that one doesn't always agree with you?.... :D

11. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I just feel sorry for the boyfriend. Hopefully she is good in the sack because she sounds like a social justice moonbat. So is she a Psych major or Womens Studies major?:D

12. MV Rider

MV Rider Well-Known Member

Why stop with vaporizing most of it. Vaporize all of it.

crashman likes this.
  13. Maybe STT supports Israel, so that's why I said most.

I don't agree with vaporizing any of it. I don't place lesser value on the lives of non Americans than I do on the lives of Americans. There are many innocent people living in the ME still.

henroc and SpeedyE like this.
  14. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

This ^^
    And this.

15. ped

ped Banned

Perhaps it's not politically correct to point out unconscious hostilities stemming from napoleon complexities.

[​IMG]

16. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Well, see, that's because you're wrong.

Shocker, that.

17. It's impossible to be wrong about that, as it is something that's up to the individual, but why do you place more value on American lives than on other people's lives?

18. Damn! :eek:

19. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I suppose you could have informed her that, since your "micro aggressiveness" was offending her then it was likely that her "macro PC ivness" (new word) was offending you. At that point you would have been at a "Illegal immigrant standoff." (better known as a "Mexican standoff)

20. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

If that's a question that you are capable of asking, you are incapable of comprehending the answer.

Actually I think you're trolling, to be blunt.