1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Michael Cohen Testimony

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by BigBird, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Seems you have a issue with comprehension. I said "Empire" and "Org" I didn't say Donald Trump. Trump will never get removed by impeachment, it would be stupid to try and do so. I also feel he would somehow get a pardon before leaving office or shortly there after. Something about letting the country heal. His criminal empire, TRUMP INC it's done. He's a politician now, they will eventually protect him.

2. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

I can vouch for Jim Jordan.

One a a few honest ones.

jksoft likes this.
  3. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Devon Nunes and Mike Lee have always seemed like straight shooters too. I think Gowdy wasn't bad either.

cav115 likes this.
  4. Handicapped Racer

To you maybe. But there are plenty people sitting in a Fed bed off of testimony of once confessed liar.

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I have zero faith in the integrity of the DOJ...and by extension a lot of the legal community.

sheepofblue likes this.
  6. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

I comprehend just fine, Vlad.

7. Handicapped Racer

Right like when he went to the white house to get secret info only to come back to the white house and act like he discovered the very info the white gave him.

The only thing straight about Nunes was the Uber ride he took.

8. Handicapped Racer

Funny I know a group of people who've been saying that for decades, yet no one cared.

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Funny, I've had this opinion for decades and no one noticed. It isn't all about groups.

10. Handicapped Racer

History shows otherwise but that's another topic.

11. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

12. kangasj

kangasj Banned

WTF? And in your mind what was wrong with it? I suppose he shouldn't let the president know what he was fucking being spied on.

https://dailycaller.com/2017/03/30/...-new-by-viewing-raw-intel-at-the-white-house/

Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
  13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

So does bias.

brex likes this.
  14. Handicapped Racer

If you got the info from the Administration be a fucking man and say this what the fuck was given to me. Don't come out and act like you spent the night digging through documents. Here you all are discussing a convicted liars testimony yet you want to defend someone who came out and lied about how he got his info but am totally ok with that. So basically as long as it's your guy lying it's ok.

code3ryder likes this.
  15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Would you care to borrow my mirror?

tiggen likes this.
  16. Handicapped Racer

Very True, But the fact of the Matter is Donald J. Trump is Potus. He's in the address till Jan 20 2021 unless he wins another election. He won't be removed from office by congress and if he is, Those who voted for impeachment should really be prepared to be voted out. Congress is broken and every day this Bs goes on it's gets even worse. But if the man committed crimes they should be brought to light.

17. Handicapped Racer

My Because my world isn't the same as yours's I mean zero disrespect when I say that but they aren't.

18. Handicapped Racer

If you fuck up you fuck up no matter what side.

19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

20. Handicapped Racer