1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Merry Christmas to all the WERA BBS!

Discussion in 'General' started by Repo Man, Dec 24, 2015.

1. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

2. trancework

trancework It's always now...

Here’s to you, Santa’s drunken helper toy assembler—yes you, with your adult beverage, perhaps a BIG glass of wine or maybe some eggnog with a few too many fingers of dark rum tipsily ensuring that all the sheep in the Fisher Price Farm are penned, or that the brakes work on that Barbie Dream Car. Yes, tomorrow will come soon enough, but tonight, yes tonight, those Lego blocks that you’ll be stepping on for the rest of the year STAND in their proud glory as the Avenger’s fortress of justice or something. Hat’s off tonight to you, Santa Mom and/or Santa Dad! Jolly festive hats off to you!

3. dsmitty37

dsmitty37 Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas everyone...hope everyone gets lots of 2 wheel themed presents

4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The cat doesn't understand why we went to all the trouble of bringing a tree indoors and covered it with toys, but we don't want her to play with them.

Repo Man likes this.
  5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I'll have a glass of what you're having.

Just finished assembling the kid's trampoline. Got stuff in the car an the van to bring in. Wife roont one of her Xmas gifts by telling me there was shit in the trunk of her car to get, which disabled the remote starter I had installed in her hoopty. She now goes to bed with prayers to not deliver tomorrow, and admonition to me to not get drunk.

Too late. :D

Anyone know the number to 911 if she goes into labor?

Merry Christmas all you hooligans. :)

6. jimraynor21

jimraynor21 Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas guys!

7. trancework

trancework It's always now...

Christmas wishes for you upcoming delivery!!!! :D

8. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Merry Xmas to all. Came home from doing Christmas eve at my parents to find the power out.

9. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

May the peace of the season dwell within your homes.

Happy birthday, Jesus.

Merry Christmas one and all!

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Merry Christmas ya' godless heathens!

11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Was there a generator under the tree? :D

Hope the linemen didn't get into trancework's egg nog. :p

12. Thanks! What'd you get me? [​IMG]

13. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

[​IMG]

dsmitty37 likes this.
  14. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

Metalhead WINS CHRISTMAS!!! :beer:

15. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

[​IMG]

You want Christmas cats?? So it's Christmas morning, dinner is already in the crock pot, A Charlie Brown Christmas is playing on the CD player, I thought I'd get on the BBS to see what's up - I sit in the recliner, open the lap top, and.... About a minute later I'm overwhelmed with all three of our feline friends, who think that I'm the purrrrrfect cushion to take *another* nap... Sometimes I feel like a cat magnet.. Not a bad thing.. Hey, They like me!!! :p

16. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

10%