1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MD House Of Delegates - "WHOOPS We Didn't Mean To Pass That!"

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by mikendzel, Apr 2, 2013.

1. mikendzel

mikendzel Anonymous

VIDEO EVIDENCE of the scumbaggery being perpetrated in the MD House of Delegates: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xge789Mo-c0&feature=youtu.be

An amendment to institute mandatory sentencing on criminals who use guns during the commission of crimes passes. Then after moving on to the next amendment, the chairman says that they don't have an accurate count on the votes, calls for a revote, and the amendment is shot down.

The video was covert I believe.

Liberal Thugs in action.

2. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

What do they care, it's not like the rules apply to them either way

3. Falcondrvr

Falcondrvr Well-Known Member

Utterly embarrassing. That is how we do things in America today... with a little back room whipsawing.

We're in the same boat up here in CT which is about to go full retard tomorrow with an emergency certification of sweeping new gun laws. No public hearing on the bill. All of it aimed at the law abiding of course.

4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Last year they changed the law in NH to no duty to retreat anyplace you have a right to be. Critics predicted the wild west breaking out. Nothing bad happened.
    This year's Dem majority is set to repeal it anyway.

5. Falcondrvr

Falcondrvr Well-Known Member

All part of the standard playbook

6. mikendzel

mikendzel Anonymous

It really begs the question, "what is the end goal of this gun restriction?"

This bill clearly doesn't address child safety at schools, and with the dismissal of mandatory sentencing and the repeal of the death penalty, it clearly doesn't address criminals. My thought is that liberals simply do not trust citizens to own guns. Despite the defensive vs offensive use of firearms being anywhere from 11-1, to 210-1 depending on the study; guns are still viewed as "death machines," not "protect life machines."

All of the facts in the world don't make a scratch in most liberal's minds either; believe me, I've tried.

7. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

ding ding ding ding.....

8. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

You have hit the nail on the head. Liberals do not trust anyone short of law enforcement to own firearms. To them, the notion of carrying a gun or even owning one is outdated. They know that for the most part, we rarely have to fight off bears or Indians these days so that tool is no longer needed. Add the impact of national and local gun tragedies to the mix and it solidifies their conviction that the gun is evil.

Liberals actually dont trust citizens with ANYTHING, be it guns, cigs, food, transportation, environment, etc. Their "enlightenment" make THEM KNOW what is good for US, the great unwashed masses.

I dislike liberals even more than I dislike conservatives (and they sicken me).

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Add money to your list of things we cannot be trusted with, Fellexio.

10. Howlie2

Howlie2 In middle-dodging traffic

Good lord is this ever true. Got my taxes back...not looking forward to writing these checks. Where the heck did we stash the emergency Ramen rations?

11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Don't worry. Big Brother knows what's best for you. Just take your weekly ration of bread and turnips and shut up!