1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mazzy Star..??

Discussion in 'General' started by long path/road, Apr 16, 2022.

1. long path/road

long path/road let's think about this!..??

never knew she existed till today.. am I crea crea ? cool and chill.. need to find out whT happend ..... sad guessing seeing this..somehow feeling something went wrong

ToofPic likes this.
  2. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

Fade in to yourself:)

long path/road, ducnut and CBRRRRR999 like this.
  3. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Drugs are bad

4. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Wow learned of her only today? I loooovve Hope Sandoval!! She’s my go-to lifting music, whether Mazzy Star or her solo stuff doesn’t matter. She’s awesome!!!!❤️

long path/road likes this.
  5. CBRRRRR999

CBRRRRR999 Well-Known Member

Was working across the street from UM in Coral Gables just before Andrew hit and listened to college station WVUM on my headphones when I first heard her voice. Even the songs where Hope corroborated with other bands have that ethereal feel her voice has.

long path/road and britx303 like this.
  6. britx303

Yeah, stuff she did with Jesus and Mary chain was great. I don’t think she can sing anything bad even if she tried

long path/road, CBRRRRR999 and 27 like this.
  7. 27

27 Well-Known Member

And I was going to refrain from posting like yesterday....

You... lift weights... to Mazzy Starr?!!?!?!

Wait... and I suppose you seduce your woman to oh.... I don’t know... Helloween? Gwar? Or Sepultura?!?

Man... I realize that all you guys are off a bit...(not me, I’m normal ;)) but that ranks right up there with some really weird shit... you get all psyched and pumped up for competitions with some hardcore Enigma too?!? Wth? :D

I dig her voice and her style, hippy chicks you know... the heroine chic scrawny isn’t my bag though... couldn’t get into her music for more than a few songs at a time... too much down

Rumor was she was friends with some record execs daughter...

britx303 likes this.
  8. 27

27 Well-Known Member

JaMC... don’t read that ever... I saw some d level movie about the marketing guy behind them... they had a few tracks that weren’t horrible

britx303 likes this.
  9. britx303

For medium weight/high reps thrash music is ok. But true heavy loads combined with thrash music gives a sort of adrenal fatigue feeling and the numbers drop. Her voice causes what feels like a natural testosterone elevation and mental calmness that allows your body to lift a maximal load.

10. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

[​IMG]

motoracer1100, 27 and britx303 like this.
  11. britx303

It’soverratedplusitmakes27scratchhisheadwonderingwtfimtryingtosay.:D

12. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Am I having one of those acid flashbacks they promi...... errrr....... warned.... acid flashbacks they warned us about?

What the bloody hell are you guys talking about???

13. britx303

Powerlifting.:D

14. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

That ship has sailed.

[​IMG]

15. britx303

Hey asshole……..I’ve frozen my memories of her back around 1994, so that’s what I see.Don’t ruin this!!!!!!:D

16. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Mea culpa...sorry to set straight any dilusions. :beer:

britx303 likes this.
  17. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

there is a youtube playlist that just has fade in to you on repeat for about 10 hours. There have been days where that was my office soundtrack.

Blammo and CBRRRRR999 like this.
  18. britx303

Ignorance is bliss………..so they say :D

long path/road and Sabre699 like this.
  19. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Since we’re on a middle school kick with your Beavis and Butthead reference yesterday...

“You said load” quite a bit butthead hehe heh heh...

britx303 likes this.
  20. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Man... that would fade into black and a very dark place I’d think... reach out man... you have people that’ll listen... ;)

Stumpy likes this.