1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mattis forced out

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Dec 20, 2018.

1. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Oh snowflake, that's easy. If Trump stops living up to his promises, he will lose support. To date, he is doing a better job than any POTUS in my lifetime. He has done most everything we hired him to do. Fun fact for you warhawk libs...Trump campaigned on this, Mattis knew that.

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

^^^This.

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Not interested in showing you anything. You wouldn't see it if it were tattooed on your forehead. We voted for Trump because he promised to do things that needed to be done and he wasn't Hillary. He is still doing what he promised and he still isn't Hillary.

4. pawpawrc

pawpawrc Well-Known Member

Ok snack- again when the hell does it end? We have been there for 15 years and nothing good has come of it. It was a mistake, and if Obama had yanked us all the way out I’d have a lot more respect for him. Hopefully this dude can deliver. As a jarhead, I love Mattis- but I was somewhat worried when he was appointed because he is extremely hawkish and WE NEED TO GET OUT. Admit it was a mistake and quit throwing good money after bad.

5. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

TDS warriors never seem to get these facts.

6. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Dang you were Mattis's biggest fan on here. Changed your mind?

7. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Wow, some of you liberals and TDS suffers alike really love holding onto short sighted phrases.......now we're the anti-war snowflakes??? LMAO!!!!

All through the Bush yrs, middle east war = baadddd "The dumbest President evaaarrrr got us into a quagmire!!!!" Remember all that???

I know this because we heard it for 8 MORE YEARS from your boy Barry's lips........middle east war baaaaddd, let me go bow to their lords, give them billions of US taxpayer dollars and continue to crush America. Not so much as a whelp from you people.

Fast forward to a GLORIOUS Presidential VICTORY, and all you people, NOW, want war with Russia, Syria, who am I leaving out???

I'll say it again, the mental illness epidemic is REAL.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
    In Your Corner likes this.
  8. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Comprehension isn't your strongpoint, he made it abundantly clear when he said Trump CAMPAIGNED (look it up) on this.......We're Trump supporters first and foremost.......at least until he starts reneging on his promises. I won't lie I was hopeful he'd actually get Mexico to pay for it somehow, so there's def some egg on his/our face on that point.....BUT....I'm hopeful we'll see it repaid down the road via these new trade agreements.

Oh and to you Trump hating CLOWNS who otherwise 'claim' to lean right of center AND/OR support the 2A..........this Presidency got us TWO USSCJ's in 2 short years. And it may very well lead to a 3rd pick before winter's out.....but y'all keep clowning and complaining. Me? Happier than a pig in shit.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
  9. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

You're right about one thing, I can't comprehend anything of what you just ranted lol.

10. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Well...when you post stuff like this (see below) o_O

And it is BRAT :beer:

Steeltoe likes this.
  11. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

LOL......Well, until you get yourself checked into a TDS clinic I suspect nothing ever will. :Poke:

12. G 97

G 97 Garth

Not only this but his post are pretty much verbatim of what gets said that day by the liberal idiots on CNN,CNBC and the rest. He has copy and paste responding on lock down. :crackup:

XFBO likes this.
  13. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

I don't think Steel has been a TDS sufferer. You guys need to pay attention here and there. R1racer, sure, Trump can do no right, orange man bad. I've never seen that from our beloved Carlton.

R Acree likes this.
  14. blkduc

No, not at all. Mattis is pure awesome. He changed the ROE so we could actually kill the bad guys and that's what needed to happen.

Steeltoe likes this.
  15. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Trump is mostly a dipshit but I agree with some of his policies and other things are fucking stupid. This move with Mattis is not just stupid it's alarming. I don't believe for one second Mattis just decided to leave.

But regardless of whether he left on his own or was forced out it's bad either way. Not because Mattis is a hawk. He is more likely to advise against a large scale conflict with some place like oh, North Korea. Trump is just dumb enough to put us in something like that. Mattis was the only guy with enough juice to speak out against it (Which he did) should it come to that. Now he's gone. I just hope that is not where this is heading.

As for leaving Syria, yeah sure just like we left Iraq. (We still have troops in Iraq.)

16. blkduc

Man, I don't think so. Think about it, Trump is driven every damn day to build a legacy of success. That is his mission. The last thing he wants is to get us into another war because it will reflect poorly on him, and cost us way too much. But if the rest of the world fears him this way then kick ass.

17. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

And that's why I don't think you are a TDS sufferer. We can agree or disagree on lots of things. I'm torn between Trump being a narcissistic, loud mouthed, buffoon to being a genius tactician. NK is one of those. I'm truly scared of the rhetoric he was throwing around. At the last minute though, NK backed down. Still remains to be seen if anything will happen but real talks between the N and S are going on and that's a huge, massive, deal. However, I'm fine with people disagreeing and stating as such. TDS sufferers are quite hilarious though.

18. blkduc

Toe is not a TDS sufferer, he just doesn't like Trump. There is a big difference. Hell I didn't like Trump when I voted for him, but in the first two years I've grown to actually like the guy!

19. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I've only met one politician I like and she wasn't a politician at the time. Trump isn't special at all.

20. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Sure is a lot of effort, time, crime, and money being spent on bringing down a guy who is not special at all.

Does not compute.