1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Masters

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Apr 14, 2019.

1. I agree. The guys while life was at rock bottom (yes I know that’s a relative statement) and he slowly recovered both physically, emotionally and seemed to have overcome the stigma he created. Makes for a good comeback story of turning your life around , or at least hiring rhe right people to make it appear that way.

2. Why are you even in Augusta, you should’ve rented your house out and been on vacation.

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Renting your house ready is a major pain in the a$$. I didn't want to. Considering doing it next year.

4. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

The rest of the Tour better hope Tiger doesn’t stay healthy. Cause if he does it’s effin on, again.

5. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

That 16th hole was amazing. Here's a guy who is hitting an 8 iron 180 yards and actually playing the breaks on the green with it.

He's on his way to becoming the GOAT. Can you imagine if he could actually putt worth a shit?

6. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
  7. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I could be wrong, but I think Nike was one of the only ones (if not the only one) that stuck with him the entire time.

8. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Ok, that's what I was wondering.

9. G2G

G2G I feel the need

No, 2 sponsors stuck with him the whole time. Nike was one of them.

10. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

No, they showed his girlfriend and she's ugly even by the beeb standards.

Dragginass likes this.
  11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Meh...she is not pretty, but I wouldn't classify her as ugly.

12. Dan Dubeau

So she's a 9 in real life?

cha0s#242 likes this.
  13. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Well...

[​IMG]

14. Dan Dubeau

Other than a quick google search I don't really know much about her. Not much of a celebrity gossip guy..... but she looks like a good looking woman, that's stuck by him on his way back to the top. Not exactly sure what else matters? Good for him, and Her.

j cal likes this.
  15. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

[​IMG]

ts199 and cpettit like this.
  16. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

That's not who they said was his girlfriend yesterday. I will stand corrected if that's her up above and not who they showed yesterday.

17. jonathanp

jonathanp Tech drop out

I believe that was Buick

18. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

Thats her. She was the General Manager of The Woods, Tigers upscale sportsbar in FL.

They've been together about a year and a half.

The wife and I were curious so I looked her up yesterday. Both of us, wife and I, were bothered by the way she was all over his kids. But, not my life, so....more powet to him.

19. Absolute pain, agree. Buddy of mines sister was in the ausgusta over the weekend. They have a nice about 4500 sqft home. I didn’t ask the actual # but I think it was in the 40k range for the week. They’ve done it the past 5 years. She comes from $ and husbands a successful surgeon so it would have a be a fair amount of profit for them to do it.

20. She’s ugly so he can justify going out and getting some strange :)