1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mass shooting in Va Beach

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, May 31, 2019.

1. joec

joec brace yourself

And they actually knew very little about him. They looked in all the usual places first. No social media presence since he was not the generation. And all they could eventually chalk motive up to was he was a kook who wanted to kill a bunch of people.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

3. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

CNN does a fine job of misrepresenting the prez,which mad damn s.p-e'aker loves so she has it currently set this way that nothing else can be on throughout......at least on the howz side.

4. joec

joec brace yourself

Are you working on Congress stuff. A good friend of mine did a bunch of the conservation work at the library of Congress. Keith Uram. They got screwed by the shutdown 2 years ago. (Schedule) Hes a Bennett street guy.. furniture and cabinet making grad. Did a bunch of teaching there. Was it of silver spring. Now in Baltimore.

5. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

FTFY

6. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Im not at the LOC.....flip over a fiddy dolla bill,thats where..........and i'm not a contractor......i'm full time. Not saying what exactly, on the "net".......other than im no longer at the union company I was at for 20 years,thankfully. Unions,Obama and his lack of care,and CNN SUCK!:D

7. joec

joec brace yourself

Yeah. You mentioned it before. When you said Ms speaker.. I thought maybe over there I know there's seemingly ongoing conservation work. Probably non stop everywhere. Great talent pool for that sort of work though.

8. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

The Smollett attack sums this up :D

9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

CNN was smart enough years ago to pay to
    show their channel in airports and other
    semi-public places.

10. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Hopefully they keep it to a minimum. There is some that seek fame in a crazy way (of course acting as they do is crazy to begin with). I do think the media covers stuff different if the person or event fits their preferred narrative but that is different from ignoring the event.

Regardless it sucks when innocent people die because of some psycho POS regardless of weapon (knife, gun, bomb) or their crazy motive. Oh and the same on victims they were minding their own business in all cases regardless of race, religion or sexual preference so it totally sucks they were not left alone.

joec likes this.
  11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

12. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

13. G 97

G 97 Garth

“But this shooting has one detail that sets it apart from the numbing litany of mass shootings: Craddock had a silencer on his weapon, that device we've all seen on TV that the gun lobby insists on calling a "suppressor."

“He obviously knew what he was doing when he had extended magazines, he had suppressors. He was coming to kill as many people as possible, which is chilling," Shannon Watts of Moms Demand Action told Salon.”

Twelve people being murdered is bad but the real evil part was that the crazy guy used a suppressor. It would have been better if he didn’t use one. That device is pure evil.
    WTF.

Anything to further your anti gun agenda.

14. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

LMAO, that dude fucked her three ways from Sunday.

15. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

And you can bet your ass she is currently complaining to Twitter about "harassment" in an effort to silence him.

16. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Dayumm, that guy truly and calmly destroyed her. Her responses and attempts to change the conversation were straight outta "politicians 101" playbook.

17. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

That was a slaughter and that salon article is a truckload of bullshit.

18. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Jason Bourne?

Britt likes this.
  19. brex

brex Well-Known Member

What was with that one guy in that twitchy thread? He claims he saw some demonstration of a silencer, that is completely different from a suppressor, on an "assassin's pistol" back in the 70s and so all "silencers" are completely silent, but "suppressors" aren't?
    Wow, the mind of a genius.
    Newsflash - caliber is important. A .22 with standard velocity ammunition out of a barrel that won't get it going supersonic will be about as loud as an airsoft gun, yes (or even quiter to be honest). It makes plinking for a few hours with a rifle or handgun much more enjoyable. But compare that with a suppressor of the same manufacturer on a .45 handgun, and the results will be dramatically different. It is still quite loud, just basically takes the edge off.

20. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

.22 with subsonic is pretty damn quiet...and weak/slow....300BO is kinda quiet too..thump is alot harder.