1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Martha Shares Some Prison Wisdom

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by kmfegan, Dec 24, 2004.

1. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

:confused:

Did you mean seeing co-workers having a beer vs smoking a joint if both were legal?

2. dave333

dave333 traveler

Why would you / should you / are you interested in what this thief - liar - criminal - convict has to say? She should just shut her pie-hole, do her time and fade into oblivion...

You really oughta think about picking some better role models, K.

3. ZX-7RR

ZX-7RR GSXR Killer

I cant believe you guys are comparing apples to oranges...beer to weed...I used to smoke when I was in school and everything slows down and becomes funny ....when I have a couple beers I'm just more thirsty....the shit doesnt slow down that much and no one becomes funnier. Try this test....get on the PS2 and toss in MotoGP3 ...check your times..now have two beers....next night do the same thing insted have to joints...We have tried it and there is no comparison. Oh well I'm off to work....should I smoke a couple first????j/k

4. Slider82

Re: Re: Martha Shares Some Prison Wisdom

You really ARE excruciatingly dense. :D

5. Slider82

You really ARE excruciatingly dense. :D

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Actually, it was weed to alcohol of any kind (and cigarettes).

try this test:

Get a pound of pot and a gallon of vodka. Have one of your friends smoke pot as fast as he can for as long as he can keep it up. Have your other friend drink vodka as fast as he can for as long as he can keep it up. Tell us which one falls into a coma and dies.

[​IMG]

7. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

It's Christmas so we'll let it go this once! :mad:

:D

8. ZX-7RR

ZX-7RR GSXR Killer

Bit of a differance...I'm wasting my time fuck Anyone who uses illegal drugs ..its BS It does fuck you up and you cannot just smoke a couple and go drive your car. Let them rot in jail.

9. Slider82

You have had too much to drink to form a coherent thought. Try posting when you understand the subject.

10. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

I agree you can't safely drive a car while stoned (or drunk). The rotting in jail part is very dumb though.

Once it's fully legal in Canada, you guys will see the light :D

11. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Or at least we'll see the border towns...

12. ZX-7RR

ZX-7RR GSXR Killer

I'm taking the "test" but with Rum... sorry all outta vodka

13. kmfegan

kmfegan Well-Known Member

Sorry, I thought that you were already taken habu.

14. kmfegan

kmfegan Well-Known Member

Hair follicle.

15. r6rider0311

r6rider0311 Well-Known Member

Guys lets get some of your feelings about steroids,should they be illegal,i'm just wondering what you guys feel about them. Not in my opinion on the same level as other drugs,but the law treats them the same.

16. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Depends on what drugs you are talking about. Steroids aren't worse than heroin or Ecstacy, but certainly are worse than marijuana.

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Don't know enough about them. Can they influence behavior?

18. Slider82

'Roid rage.

19. r6rider0311

r6rider0311 Well-Known Member

They can influence behavior,there (artificial)testosterone,thats the male hormone. A high level of test. can produce overconfidence,very high sex drive,aggression,it can do many things. Depends on the person,if you are predesposed to anger,being on juice will heighten that. Personally i've found when i'm on cycle,i've been in some fabulous moods,just feeling great. Mind and body. Now mostly roid rage comes when people come off a cycle of juice. Testosterone being a hormone,when your levels fluxuate thats when your mood is affected and some people can experience roid rage. When you introduce steroids to your system,your body realizes that there's a high level of test in it. Your body will slow or shut down its natural production of test. When you come off cycle,and the levels of test in you fall that can affect your mood/emotions. Sometimes this causes roid rage in people. There are drugs to use to jump start your natural production of test,to fight this and other side effects. I just feel that steroids are treated the same as other drugs but are in fact very different. I've never used pot,or anything else,and seldom drink. Those are drugs that produce an immediate effect or high. Steroids don't do that,and aren't addicting. I don't feel they should be looked upon the same as other drugs. Just wondering what you guys thought about this. Share your feelings/opinions. Thanks.

20. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

r6, what do you cycle with? Deca? Winstral? TGH?