1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Marlboro leaving Yamaha...

Discussion in 'General' started by Repo Man, Jul 18, 2002.

1. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

Sorry Repo Man, being a muppet is not a bad thing in my vocab, and I'm glad you've got a sense of homour with it :)

As for not competing in the Army. All I can remember is running faster than the next guy to the mess tent. Only the slow go hungry.

As for the factory; despite EPA and Greenpeace, no government will ever endager economic productivity for the sake of the environment. If ours did we would have signed the Kyoto environmental agreement (along with the rest of the modern world). Besides, it's the Company's attitude I don't like.

Finally, if you want to take ownership of this thread, I'll willingly let you. Please take this thread, and keep it as your own. I'm sure the BBS is thankful for it.:D :D

take it easy, Mark:)

2. mad brad

mad brad Guest

holy shit!?!?! given mongo's definition, those bald fat guys bowling on espn are athletes!! :eek:

oh yeah, and you can smoke and drink beer while you bowl. screw bike racin', ahm going bowlin'!!!!

3. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Brief Comments (No Arguments)

Ashtrays and lighters are dealer installed options on Hondas. I remember when the Bricklin sports car came out. Malcolm Bricklin declared that his cars didn't have ashthrays because "People shouldn't smoke while driving."

It's no big deal back east, but I remember getting my ass reamed big-time out in California for flicking a butt out the window during the dry season. I supposed all the wildfires out west at this moment underscores this.

My town passed a smoking ban about four years ago. Technically. because I have a minor living in my house, I would not be allowed to smoke in my own home, going by the wording of the by-law.

The future? I read a short story by Arthur C. Clarke (2001: A Space Odyssey) in which he describes the near future. One paragraph on the day's news decribes how police at the Canadian border apprehend several suspects "...who were attempting to smuggle ten thousand kilos of nicotine into the United States." :D

Johnny B. (the other one)

"Motor racing, mountain climbing and bull fighting are the only true sports. All the rest are children's games played by adults." - Ernest Hemingway

4. Rich Around

Rich Around Well-Known Member

"A man without vices is a man without virtues" -Abe Lincoln. Hell, make that rib eye medium rare, and where is my cigar. Die health freaks, die!!!

5. Laurie Acree

Laurie Acree Well-Known Member

What ever happened to cigarette machines?

Doris Duke was loaded because of cigarette money. However, when her father caught her smoking he told her to put it out b/c it was bad for her....she told him to go to hell b/c if he knew it was bad for people why did he grow it and sell it ....he then started Duke Hospital. Doris smoked til the day she died.

6. Rich Around

Rich Around Well-Known Member

Very interesting story. Doris son; David Duke, is a leading politician in the south and a good role model for a lot of Christians like myself. There is nothing wrong with cigarettes, it's part of the great American culture, non smokers and anti tobacco people are just a bunch of commies, atheists and homos!

7. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

...at the grand old age of 26 (probably)..

:)

8. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

Lemme get this straight, a smoker sucks on something long and cylindrical for pleasure, but the non-smokers are homo's ??? :D