1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

man used glue traps to trap kittens

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sdg, Sep 3, 2014.

1. sdg

sdg *

Last edited: Sep 3, 2014
  2. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

dismissed because of awesome mullet.

3. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

Interesting question. I can't come up with an answer.

4. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

From the article:

Stephen Patrick Lacy, 63, was charged in 3rd District Court with five counts of torture of a companion animal, a third-degree felony.

There is single word there that makes it different from trapping mice. Now, one could argue that mice can also be companion animals but they are not viewed that way by the law.

5. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

it is if the mice are domestic pets.

6. Fonda Dix

I was a mouse keeping fool when I was a little kid. I loved them.

You cant imagine the horrible sounds of violence when one would go rogue in the middle of the night about every six months. I knew that sound meant cleaning up a bunch of half mice in the morning. :Puke:

7. sdg

sdg *

mouse rampage! :crackup:

8. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

you are one weird lil dude, corder. :D

9. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Things become clearer

10. BR549

BR549 Well-Known Member

+1

11. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Fonda, you got called weird by a dude who has tigers chilling in his living room. You are a Michael Jackson level freak. :D

12. Fonda Dix

yeah, I picked up on that but was too stunned by "lil dude" to respond. Falafel is one of the few people that I am little to (I am 6'2", 205 lbs).

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

What did you do with them?

14. Fonda Dix

Not much. They are not a very interactive pet. The crap a lot, screw a lot, and fight a lot. That is about it.

I did shoot one off in a rocket that had a little space for cargo. He lived. He was my favorite after that adventure.

15. BR549

BR549 Well-Known Member

:Pop:

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I had two when I was young for a year or two. They lived in an aquarium with the usual mouse junk to play with. Neat for awhile but I gave them to a school so they could be as bored with them as I was.

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

If you have been for a year or two, they probably didn't last too long at the school. Don't they live for something like a couple of years?

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Shit if I know, dude. I don't really remember the timeline to be honest. It might have been months and in kid time that's years.

The school had some giant mouse house thing. Like an ant farm but with mice. They used it to try and teach kids with special needs.

19. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Teach them what?

20. Fonda Dix

Animal husbandry can do a good job of teaching empathy, feeding and care needs, schedule importance and other skills that can transfer to their own lives. This is especially useful when you talk about children on the spectrum as those children are very disconnected to the needs of others. I have seen children who refuse eye gaze be able to hold attention for long periods of time with animals.