1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LWSB Teams

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by G Dawg, Mar 11, 2003.

1. jessica_rabbit

jessica_rabbit Mayniac

Re: Re: Re: Hello All

I am not gonna do the Birkies again!!! With my luck next time they go flying I will hit one of the track officials in the head!!! I definetly don't want to go there!!! But are you sure you can handle all the women you'll have in the pits doin' the pee-pee dance ??? I should be there early Saturday morning. I'll look ya'll up when I get there!!! :D

2. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Re: Re: Hello All

Tell the guys that Tom, Pam and Jim from TFS Racing said congrats and good luck on their new adventure. :cool:

We're gonna miss you guys at Jennings and hopefully you'll make some of the rounds this year. Who's gonna keep us in line at the track if Church Lady isn't there? :confused: :D

3. jessica_rabbit

jessica_rabbit Mayniac

Re:

Fu** the Church Lady!!! She is Rude, Crude, and Un-Tatooed!!! Not to mention... She is also one of those Hypocritical, South of the Border, Bible Thumpers!!! And... I don't like her!!! I mean really... What would an upstanding, Bible Thumper like her be doing subjecting herself to a bunch of "SINNERS" like myself?!? Does she hope to convert us "ALL" to her Bible Thumping ways?!? :rolleyes:

I will be sure to tell the guys that ya'll wish them good luck and that ya'll are gonna miss them!!! They plan on racing this year, but with the "Speed Shop" just starting out they can't leave it right now. I highly suspect that they aren't going to be missing too many races... But that is just speculation...

Good luck to you guys this year and I'll be seeing ya'll!!!