1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LVMS: September 26/27

Discussion in 'Information For New Racers' started by mzarra, Sep 1, 2015.

1. mzarra

mzarra Well-Known Member

Where can I get more information about the track day and solo races that are happening on Saturday? I see a small mention of them in the rulebook but there isn't much spelled out about them.

And probably a question for Mongo, what classes, if any, do my 450 Yamaha Triple qualify for on Saturday at LVMS?

Thanks!

2. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

Your bike is eligible for the Lightweight Solo16. Also since it would meet Formula 2 requirements, you could also run the Middleweight Solo race as well (against 600s).

Good luck!

3. mzarra

mzarra Well-Known Member

hmmm, tempting to beat up on some 600s :)

Is the solo 16 a 16 lap race as the name suggests?

Is there any info on the first half of the day (that is showing as a "track day")?

Starting my travel plans and trying to get as much track time as I can before the races

4. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

Yes on your first question, don't know on the second. A Wera west person will need to answer that.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

6. mzarra

mzarra Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info everyone.

See you all in Vegas!

7. Skter505

Skter505 Well-Known Member

Will there be a racer school? It's not on the schedule but on the calendar it says "rs"

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes - during the track day portion I believe. Email me at [email protected] and I'll find out exactly what the plan is but no matter what we'll be doing something.