1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost my best friend today .

Discussion in 'General' started by Sideshow, Sep 9, 2013.

1. trancework

trancework It's always now...

Man that was rough to read. So very sorry for your loss, Pharaoh was an awesome pup. RIP :(

2. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

Peace Brother.

3. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

RIP, little guy. Sorry for your loss.

4. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Sorry for your loss.

5. ffpowersports

ffpowersports Active Member

So sorry for your loss. Above all, I'm glad you found it in yourself to be with him...he needed the comfort of your presence more than he ever had. You did the right thing.

RIP Pharaoh.

6. Sideshow

Sideshow Free reach around expert.

Thanks a lot guys. Haven't slept , still can't talk . I have a doctors appointment from knee surgery today. Taking the fiance with me to do the talking. Starting to cry a little less so hopefully I can go back to work tomorrow.

I get riled up talking right now to anyone about anything. Seems I'm calmer not saying a word to anyone so silence has been helping me.

7. Czar

Czar Well-Known Member

So sorry for your loss - you need to realize that you gave your pup a good life and he knew how much he meant to you. I pray you find another friend to help you get through the emptiness and that in time you will smile when you think of him and not cry.

8. Motorin Mark

Motorin Mark Well-Known Member

So sorry for your loss, its a very sad day when our best furry friends leave us. Your pictures show how close you two are.

9. Sideshow

Sideshow Free reach around expert.

Took a few pain killers. Told off my knee doctor and that helped. Sat in the docs office for 2 hours with an appointment. When I get up to leave they want to see me then. Said some not so nice words and walked out. Felt a bit better though .

10. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

Time will heal. By the few pics we got to see, you can tell that little guy had a lot of personality!

Godspeed Pharaoh.

11. BigBird

BigBird blah