1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for some feedback

Discussion in 'General' started by Maximumjeff, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Maximumjeff

Maximumjeff Well-Known Member

ACT Racing or Lionheart Moto

Anyone have any experience with either?
    Crash testing, quality, customer service, etc.

2. Scott @ Lion Heart Moto is the man. Best customer service I've ever received. Ever. Period. He's making my roo suit right now. I had a street jacket and gloves made. Hands down would recommend them to anybody.

Haven't crashed anything yet but the stuff is nice. If you want pictures of my street jacket let me know.

The suit is made by the same people who make/made heroics stuff. I'm 3 weeks in on a 3-5 week wait for my suit. If I email Scott at 11pm at night he responds within 5 minutes. I gave him nearly $2000 and I'm confident that I'll be getting a great suit.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2014
  3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Do either of them do fringe?

:D

4. Maximumjeff

Different Jeff

5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Really? Damn. I had you mixed up all this time. Which one are you?

6. Maximumjeff

Jeff Wheat. I was a Board Member with the same group as Jeff Selbert. I was responsible for maintaining/deploying the clubs air fence.

I broke away from them and started my own track day org.

7. tittys04

tittys04 Well-Known Member

:crackup:

8. K Kling

K Kling Well-Known Member

Palmer has been wearing ACT Racing suits for a couple of years now, and we are very happy with them. He has had numerous high speed crashes in them, and they have held together great. No injuries, no split seams and no holes. Great suits!