1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for an R6 in the central Mid-West

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Sleddriver, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Sleddriver

Sleddriver Member

I have been watching the boards for an R6 track bike for months. I was runner up for a great deal in Oct. Just didn't type fast enough. I've seen great deals on all kind of bikes, not just R6's, in New Jersey, Maryland, Florida, Georgia, Texas, Colorado, Washington. It's like someone drew a circle 1000 miles from Wisconsin and outlawed the sale of low cost R6's inside the line!

So here's my Hail Mary pass. I'm looking for a Yamaha R6 in the 2008+ range with basic track setup. Clip-on's, rear sets, steering damper, some sort of electronics like PCV or Bazazz, aftermarket suspension, aftermarket exhaust, quick shifter...You get the picture. I don't necessarily expect to see everything but that's the wish list and more is better. Spare wheels would be nice too. Looking to spend in the 4-5K range for a well equipped bike. I'm pretty heavy so stock suspension's probably going to bring it down into the 3K zone. Essentially, the fewer things I have to add myself, the more I can spend.

I'm looking for something in or around WI (Milwaukee area) Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Michigan, Indiana are all viable. Thanks in advance!

Happy Holidays!

2. Robby Ringnalda

Robby Ringnalda Well-Known Member

I have an 08 coming in 2 weeks that would suit you. Pm me for my number.

3. Sleddriver

Sleddriver Member

Picked up an '07 but thanks for all the info everyone.