1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for an endurance ride at Talladega

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by Craig Montgomery, Jul 30, 2004.

1. Craig Montgomery

Craig Montgomery Well-Known Member

Looking for an endurance ride at the Talladega WERA National in August. I've never seen the track before but I don't think I'll stink it up too bad. I can pay my way and pay for any crash damage that might happen. I've been riding endurance for a few years now. I could also use some time at the GNF. Doesn't matter what size the bike is as long as its 99 or newer. SV is prefered.

Much thanks,
    Craig
    [email protected]

2. Hey Craig,
    you and I are looking for the same thing , a ride at the last few races in the endurance. Do you have an endurance worthy machine. If so lets do it, If not I might just by something this weekend at Jennings to put togethe a last minute team. However I would like to ride something that I know a little history about before I throw it on the track, especially for an endurance.
    Anyway, same deal hear. I will pay my share and I have a quick dump gas can that we can use, will help pay for any unforseen crash damage, etc. If your on the way to the races I can pick you up, Im in Fla. just north of Tampa.
    As far as my riding , ask around. Im no slouch. I won Daytona in 99 on the first year SV, and have raced AMA Pro thunder. Formula Extreme,and Superbike.
    Last Year I had a Endurance team, and we always finished in the top 5.

Lets put something together and go have a kick a$$ time.
    Thanks
    Justin
    Email me at [email protected] if your interested

3. Hey Craig,
    you and I are looking for the same thing , a ride at the last few races in the endurance. Do you have an endurance worthy machine. If so lets do it, If not I might just by something this weekend at Jennings to put togethe a last minute team. However I would like to ride something that I know a little history about before I throw it on the track, especially for an endurance.
    Anyway, same deal hear. I will pay my share and I have a quick dump gas can that we can use, will help pay for any unforseen crash damage, etc. If your on the way to the races I can pick you up, Im in Fla. just north of Tampa.
    As far as my riding , ask around. Im no slouch. I won Daytona in 99 on the first year SV, and have raced AMA Pro thunder. Formula Extreme,and Superbike.

Thanks
    Justin

4. Hey Craig,

Thanks
    Justin