1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for A-kit bodywork for a '98RS 125

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by Reetkd, Jun 15, 2002.

1. Reetkd

Reetkd Member

By any chance does anyone out there have a solid/good spare A-kit Upper & Lower with the front letter box opening going into the left side air intake for and Ian E. airbox - for sale. It seems that all off this body work is either on a slow boat from Spain [Speedfiber] or in the UK awaiting hell to freeze over before it comes to the states... My current upper is more duct tape than fiberglass and the next race date is coming up in a few weeks...Thanks
    ...Reet

2. jf

jf Active Member

Reet,

Ian's back in the UK and I just talked to him. He'll hook you up just e-mail him at [email protected]

I am getting yet another set and if you go to the 2002 set (you should) all you need to do is get a new snorkel duct for your airbox... it's all the same otherwise (the airbox that is). you'll need the new shape screens too but I think ian charges like 35.00 pounds for them so get a couple.

now that Ian's back there's no reason not to use him... go to the best and the best you will get (besides we owe him a little for the help at Daytona!).

if you want call me and we'll get the order coordinated and maybe ian will give us a little break.

:) jf

3. jf

jf Active Member

RD,

Ian's back in the UK and I just talked to him. He'll hook you up just e-mail him at [email protected]

I am getting yet another set and if you go to the 2002 set (you should) all you need to do is get a new snorkel duct for your airbox... it's all the same otherwise (the airbox that is). you'll need the new shape screens too but I think ian charges like 35.00 pounds for them so get a couple.

now that Ian's back there's no reason not to use him... go to the best and the best you will get (besides we owe him a little for the help at Daytona!).

if you want call me and we'll get the order coordinated and maybe ian will give us a little break.

:) jf

4. Reetkd

Reetkd Member

Thanks JF,

I've been emailing with him since last week about it and I think I'm all set. Did you sell the Duke yet?

5. Fatboy125

Fatboy125 Active Member

I have a set? interested?

6. cedestech

cedestech Well-Known Member

I am. Contact me off list.

Emmett Dibble
    [email protected]

(won't be back from Canada till Tues. of next week)