1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lockhart To Sponsor [Non-WERA] Races

Discussion in 'General' started by SClark, Dec 9, 2001.

1. SClark

SClark Righteous Indignator!

Aaron,

Are you going to spread some of that love WERA's direction, too?

2. AaronATLP

AaronATLP Active Member

Hello,

While true we are the presenting sponsor for CCS racing through 2003 we also support WERA, even if it is on a much smaller scale. All WERA members are available to Lockhart Phillips Team Privateer program. I know its not sponsoring the events directly but I believe it helps. The whole CCS sponsorship is just the beginning in what we hope will continue 5+ years of growth for the privateer program. WERA is high on the list of future programs we wish to offer. I wouldn’t think of leaving the people out who have been the most receptive to my posts and to LP's program.

Thanks,
    Aaron Lephart

------------------

3. SClark

SClark Righteous Indignator!

I've raced and worked for both orgs and love them both dearly. I'm quite involved with both, and wish to continue seeing the growth of both into the years to come.

But, what it appears has happened here, is that LP has generated a lot of grassroots racer interest on WERA's available medium. Then turn around and give the Golden Goose to the competition.

Pardon me if there is a small bit of "persona non grata", but I think you owe it to WERA to throw a few bones their way.

You can piece together a small contingency their way, this year, I know you can. Now make us proud and do the right thing.