1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Limo Accident Near Albany NY

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by condon66, Oct 8, 2018.

1. condon66

condon66 Member well known

This is gonna get ugly for the limo service provider. They've just released info that the vehicle had failed inspection and the driver wasn't licensed to operate a limo. Probably requires a CDL with a passenger endorsement maybe?

Maybe this should be in General but, I put it here just in case.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2018
  2. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Must have been a real low end place, read they started out on a bus and the bus broke down so they sent the limo to continue on. Running junk vehicles and unlicensed drivers.

3. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

4. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Gotta love the media, if true, I think I heard he's currently in Pakistan.....how much you wanna bet he disappears while there?

5. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

6. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Or reduce the FBI.

deepsxepa likes this.
  7. sheepofblue

Yep get rid of all the cops and crime will go away :rolleyes:

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So the shoddy limo companies owned by born Americans are okay, it's just the immigrants that are the issue?

gixxerreese and BigBird like this.
  9. Timothy Landon

Timothy Landon Well-Known Member

More often than not, yes. Come down to SouthEast Florida and see for yourself.

10. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

get rid of the unlawful ones and yes the majority of crime will go with them.

11. condon66

The "majority" of crime is committed by unlawful cops huh? Show me how you gained that knowledge, please.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oh good lord. The majority of the people there are immigrants or tourists so of course the majority of issues are with immigrants or tourists. :crackup:

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You really need to look at who you're talking to before posting :crackup:

14. BigBird

BigBird blah

Still so sad...20 folks dead. Many of them related. [emoji45]

Sent from my smatrfone

sheepofblue likes this.
  15. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

natural instincts for right vs wrong, firsthand observations of peace officers acting to the contrary of the title itself and my own instinctive nature. then becoming a student of Law in order confirm or deny my own instincts.

but dont take my, nor anyone elses word for it, study for yourself and come to your own conclusions.

16. condon66

I concur. But it's hard not to point out an idiotic comment made by someone who has so much pride in their comments.

17. condon66

Thanks for your two-paragraphs-worth of nothingness.

18. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

it was your quest and plea to me, I granted it and returned to you in honor. we cant all be naturals I suppose.

19. sheepofblue

Wait a second he basically said because I said so :timeforabeer:

20. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous