1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Libertarians.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Rob P, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

What were we talking about?

2. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Librarians dammit!

3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Every (legal) Mexican I know votes Republican across the board.

4. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

But all the ones you don't know vote Dem 5 or 6 times per election :D

5. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

I've voted libertarian in the last 2 presidential elections.

My Johnson/Weld 2016 bumper stickers are already in the mail.

SnacktimeKC, cpettit and Banditracer like this.
  6. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

Independent raised a democrat then went republican then realized that they are a team in screwing over america. They dont care about the dem or rrpub label. Its just the role they have to play.

cpettit and Capitalview like this.
  7. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

That looks like a young woman working on her PhD thesis titled "mammary gland expansion in the central US." She'll get an A++ on the paper. :beer:

8. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Sooo, you're the one that gave us Obama. Payback will be harsh. :moon:

:D

9. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

The fact that some people will blame me for voting for a good candidate instead of voting against a shitty candidate is 90% of what is fucked in our current political climate.

10. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

But if he stops getting high he might realize that unilateral disarmament lhelped lead to WWII :Poke:

11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

History is a drag, man.

12. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

What the FBI says she is to stupid to understand classification markings ????

13. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Exactly. It reminds me of how the Dems blamed Nader for their loss in 2000. It wasn't because Al Gore's campaign did a shitty job when he's basically been handed the Presidency on a platter. Even Bush 43 said it was a miracle he won that election.

I'm voting Johnson again, I couldn't bring myself to vote Mittens in 2012 and I can't bring myself to vote Trump. I live in California so our electors are going to Hildebeast anyway, may as well vote for who I really want.

terminus est and KrooklynSV like this.
  14. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

I think literally everything wrong with our political system can be traced back to the 2-party system, and not having term limits on Congressmen.

It just makes everyone too easy for the corporations to buy.

I am very conservative. (I mean that in the Libertarian sense of the word, not the bastardized Republican version where they want to claim the 10 commandments should be in every classroom) But I could sit down with the crunchiest of Bernie supporters and work out compromises we could both live with on virtually every major issue within a month. Why? Because neither of us have a financial incentive to keep things fucked and no one lining our pockets to take hard stances on whatever minutia prevents said compromise.

terminus est and Banditracer like this.
  15. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

R Acree likes this.
  16. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Sorry, I see nothing there that would have me vote for Trump over Johnson. Just because someone on the left thinks someone is terrible, it doesn't mean the person they are talking about is good. Try again.

17. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

If that sour faced old bitch doesn't like Trump that definitely makes him more likeable.

18. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Hey man, the old witch has decided to move to another country if he's elected. That is worth putting up with the Donald for four years in anyone's book. :D

19. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Isn't this the one that said she wouldn't look to the US Constitution as a guide on how to write a constitution in 2015? Shows what the old witch really thinks of the rag.

20. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I think she's the one. Her ass needs to be put out to pasture for sure. :(