1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lexington\Ashland KY

Discussion in 'General' started by YamRZ350, Oct 4, 2016.

1. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

Where all camo goes to die.
    Grandmothers, dogs, trucks it doesn't matter.

Shit, I just saw a baby in a camouflage bassinette, wrapped in a camo blanket. If they set him down out back, good luck finding him.

At the Outback eating, only the outdoor channel on the TV's

This is a riot!

DucatiBomber likes this.
  2. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Owensboro isn't any different. You ain't lived until you have been to a "camo wedding".

3. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Owensboro is a little different than Lexington. There's some backwoods shit going on there. :crackup:

Although I'll never understand how so many racers came from there. Tom if you have time head to Paris and check out the horse farms. Amazing.

4. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Owensboro isn't any different. You

5. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

From Manhattan to Lexington. You better start writing a book. Surprised no mention of the wimenz in Lexington, KY . LMAO!!!

Ride safe,
    AAron

6. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

Yeah, with Cooperstown, NY in between. Beautiful country up there.

Its always good for a married man to know what kind of women he attracts.
    In Lexington, the women are very friendly.
    Sadly, the ones that bother to speak to me mostly look like Mama June with less teeth.

DucatiBomber likes this.
  7. I've been to Lexington, but never saw any women there. I did see a lot of plow horses wearing dresses and flower print tops though. It was strange.

DucatiBomber likes this.
  8. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

You guys are looking in the wrong places. Go to a UK football game or keeneland if you'd like a better judge of the talent here.

9. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

And don't expect us all to look like your cousin. This is KY not PA so we stopped inbreeding a while ago.