1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let the South go....

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Silo Pete, Nov 15, 2004.

1. Silo Pete

Silo Pete We have ignition.

Before you bash, it's satire.

Just FYI for you, so don't feel that condone the article.

Enjoy!

www.fuckthesouth.com

2. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

That dude needs to lay off the caffeine a little. :D

3. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Looks like someones medication wore off a little while before he did the website.

4. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

LMAO!!

I love this line: :D

"And the next time Florida gets hit by a hurricane you can come crying to us if you want to, but you're the ones who built on a fucking swamp. "Let the Spanish keep it, it’s a shithole," we said, but you had to have your fucking orange juice."

5. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

That guy is pretty funny. :D

Are his stats about divorce correct?

6. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

I just know this guy is related to Team Atomic. The 'blue-staters'. HA! He may want to look at that map again. Let THEM secede. :cool:

7. BigNoseBob

BigNoseBob Well-Known Member

Yep,..that summed up the South pretty well.

8. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

Hate to break it to him but all he has to do is look at an election map to see, it is our country now! Yee haw.

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

They are skewed. The rate in Texas is higher because some of them screw up and marry blue staters. Bad mix :Poke:

10. Dano

Dano Thread killer for hire

That guy must have gotten his ass kicked by a VERY pissed-off redneck

11. Jugglenutz

Jugglenutz Well-Known Member

you know if the south seceded this time...there ain't one dang thing the north could do about it (cept whin)...on another note...hopefully california will sink into the ocean soon :D

12. atspeed

atspeed Praying Member

Why should the South have to be the initiator

LET THE BLUES DEPART AS THEY THREATENED and they can keep their land:D :Poke: :Poke:

13. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

please let me know beforehand so i can get the hell out of here:D

14. Jugglenutz

Jugglenutz Well-Known Member

:D i think i'd miss...

San Fran....nope....
    let's see...LA...the worlds pollution would decrease 9%...nope...
    (PETA is currently working on a plot to destroy LA...so watch out...)
    San Diego....yeah...you can't be mad at a city with an average temprature of 72 degrees throughout the year and 300 days of sunshine! but wait a second...don't big macs cost like $7 there???

you're lucky i'm not THE man with his finger on a button...

most of the world and parts of the US would be gone :D

15. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

The latest issue of the Atlantic had this..

There are some difficult-to-interpret rules in the Bible, but the New Testament prohibition of divorce for any reason other than adultery isn't among them.

So one might think that Christians, and especially "born-again" Christians, would make an extra effort to keep their marriages intact. But according to a recent nationwide survey by the Barna Group, a Christian market-research company, the divorce rate among born-again Christians is 35 percent—exactly the same as for the population as a whole. (Of course, the propensity of the non-born-again to cohabit rather than marry may artificially lower their divorce rates; but even if break-ups by couples who live together are counted as divorces, the born-again rate is only three percentage points lower than that of the general population.)

The survey also uncovered some interesting denominational variation in the divorce rate: Catholics (whose hierarchy still holds a traditional line on divorce) were much less likely to divorce (25 percent) than Protestants (39 percent). Among the latter, Pentecostals were the most likely to divorce (44 percent) and Presbyterians were the least likely (28 percent).

So why do many Christians not heed Jesus Christ's warning that "anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery"? Because they don't agree with him, according to the Barna researchers: only one in four born-again Christians—and only one in seven respondents overall—"strongly agrees" that divorce when no adultery has taken place is a sin.

16. Booger Van der Jackass

Booger Van der Jackass Well-Known Member

There is no h in win Geoff.
    Don't make me burn a mile wide path to your doorstep. We Lancaster natives seem to be prone to that sort of thing.

17. racerlover

racerlover Well-Known Member

Haven't you heard...its do as I say, not as I do?

Newt Gingrich was having an affair with Callista Bisek, a 33-year-old congressional aide at the same time he was advocating family values to all of us. We all remember his accusations against the morality of Clinton.

Tim Hutchinson, a Southern Baptist minister, and Republican voted to impeach the president. He was a proponent of family values and a key member of the conservative Christian right. While he was voting to impeach Clinton he was having an affair with a co-worker.

Both of these men divorced their wives and married their mistresses.

The purpose of Bill O’Reilly’s show has been to tell us what is right and wrong. There is a reason he settled out of court and it isn’t because he is innocent of the charges. Now, I have no problem with Bill having extra-marital affairs, that’s his business, but he has no right to moralize others.

I have become very leery of anyone preaching to the rest of us about family values and trying to shove them down our throats. There are very few, if any, who can legitimately throw the first stone.

18. cmraracer41

cmraracer41 Member

You are using flawed logic. Just because the messenger is imperfect does not delegitimize the message.

19. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

The question is, will the North be as kind to the South after the South loses a second treasonous war?;)

20. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Yes it does. I'm still waiting for an unflwed messenger.;)