1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leon Haslams BSB factory Kawasaki BSB superbikes

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Peter Kemling, Feb 24, 2017.

1. socal

socal Well-Known Member

I think you are uninformed about daracing13

2. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

What?? Dude's only got the connections to call the someone on the team and be told exactly where the bike is and it's status. He clearly doesn't know $hit outside of his local dealer. :crackup:

The sale/seller may be a legit offer, but 13 is clearly informed/connected.

3. Going for the BSB test? If so I'll look for you.

4. Rogue4

Rogue4 Well-Known Member

The point of contact I talked to in reference to a bike he has listed has never heard of this clown.

5. caboose

caboose I love peanut butter!

I'm so confused.

6. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

Am I that drunk or is this really hard to follow? And who is going to pay 90g for a used BSB race bike?

7. mike-guy

mike-guy Well-Known Member

So it's got carrillo rods right?

8. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Uninformed about a lot of things. This is the same guy trolling on Seth Starnes' ex-Pegram badass built 1098R in imaculate condition claiming it's only a $12,000 bike at best and then shortly after lists a CRASHED 1199 Panigale that's pretty much bone stock for like $18,000.

Yeah right....and I have Rossi's M1 in my garage. Won it in a poker game with Rossi... that also happened in my garage! :crackup:

Newyork likes this.
  9. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

The way thus guy is acting alone is unprofessional enough that I wouldn't want to buy from him.

Lets bot forget he is trying to sell 100k dollsr bikes on fb and forum, he works for a company that deals with that but has not posted on link to their website.

10. Hardrvin

Hardrvin New Member

At page 2 of this thread, I was ready to say the same. For him to go off the handle that quickly makes me not want to deal with him attitude wise. Second, for someone to get so defensive so quickly and counter attack is an indicator that this isn't the first time he's been called out (meaning shady deals have gone done in the past).

Daracing13, thanks for looking out and I don't feel you were out of line or unprofessional in the slightest. Based on the information you received, you could have worded things a lot more abrasive.

11. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Actually I'm quite surprised Dave didn't light him up like a Christmas tree!!!!:crackup:

12. daracing13

daracing13 Well-Known Member

I can be diplomatic sometimes.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  13. racesbikes

racesbikes WTB a Size 50/60 Race Suit

I'm not interested in buying the bike, but I have to admit I am interested in buying something in pounds sterling!

14. Krypt RR

Krypt RR Well-Known Member

So, is there still a bike for sale?

15. Bruce

Bruce Tuck & Roll

Yes, for $10k I'll get you in touch with a friend of a friend who knows a guy.

16. Well this sucks, not going to Spain now.

17. caboose

caboose I love peanut butter!

So who is daracing13?

18. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

Aussie Dave, aka David Anthony I believe.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  19. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

It's clear he's never dealt with racing bikes. :crackup:

20. brother_ed7

brother_ed7 brother_ed7

Any time a bike of this level "goes on sale" it throws up a red flag to me. In the world of racing there are a lot of wealthy and connected people. Most teams probably do not have any trouble selling there bikes.