1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leon Haslams BSB factory Kawasaki BSB superbikes

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Peter Kemling, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

2. Peter Kemling

Peter Kemling Member

I can get mostly BSB bikes that includes SBK,,SS and STK bike. I do also get salvaged title streetbikes.

3. Peter Kemling

Peter Kemling Member

There are plenty of USA bikes for that money here. I mostly deal with expensive BSB bikes. We do have an R6 SS BSB bike for sale nearly $20k though. I suggest soeak to Fastline in Fremont CA or try BARF

4. bbsteinnewyork

bbsteinnewyork Active Member

Do the bikes have the dumb down electronics? No traction controll ?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

5. daracing13

daracing13 Well-Known Member

Not sure what games are being played here but I spoke to a team member today and all three bikes, Haslam, Hickman, Ellison are sitting in the shop. Also it sounds like the Haslam bike is actually sold and it's not coming to California.

If anyone is interested I can maybe get one of the other bikes for about half the $ this guy is asking.

Wheeliest, JJJerry, dobr24 and 3 others like this.
  6. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

7. flyingpig70

flyingpig70 Well-Known Member

8. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Seller here has a very long and storied history on the BARFs. Some comic gold.

9. Krypt RR

Krypt RR Well-Known Member

10. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

I saw he had listed a bike on FB that was an active Co-part auction.

11. daracing13

It is certainly possible that the team is not telling me the truth. They confirmed that he has contacted them expressing interest in purchasing the bike and at the time the Haslam bike was available.
    I would hope he is not trying to scam somebody and if someone wanted the bike he would buy it and pass it along but the part about him owning the bike and it being on its way to California is 100% not true (based on what the team told me). I was even asked to post here to let people know this guy does not own the bike.

Boman Forklift and 418 like this.
  12. Peter Kemling

Peter Kemling Member

Ive never once said I owned the bike..

13. Peter Kemling

Peter Kemling Member

But thanks dude the hate is doing nothing but bring more interest towards the cause.. Im sure you have seen Fast and Loud before? Correct? One minute he buys a car for $2,000 next he sells it for $100,000. Well what your leaving out here is for one you got priced in pounds sterling and not with the extra parts included £45000. Ao So thats ruff about $55,000 then price in the extras. Ok so now your at close to $75,000. Then wait you need to either fly to the UK and set everything for delivering or pay a broker. So thats $2,500 in tickets and $600 in hotel fee. Shipping is $3,200. . Then once it get to the USA you need a custom broker. So thats another $1,000. So we got over $80,000 of bike, parts, shipping, airplane tickets etc etc etc...

Then for all that work that was done yes obviously someone is going to take a fee..

And the price was what asking $95,000 or make offer. Well now seems more realistic right? Or go ahead you get the bike here for $40,000 as you think the bike cost and when it shows up ill give you $40,000 cash... lmfao

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
  14. daracing13

Nothing wrong with being a broker but there were to many holes in this story. Just trying to look out for my fellow wera friends.

Boman Forklift, track wagon and 418 like this.
  15. Peter Kemling

Peter Kemling Member

What holes?? Lol and who are you to be the baby sitter of everyone else? ..Also Ill send you some pics when I go look at the bike in Spain on Tuesday... GTFO

16. Peter Kemling

Peter Kemling Member

Why not just go buy a regular ZX10R they are only $12,000 used. Its more than obvious that you have never delt with bikes other than going down to you local dealer. And yes anyone can email someone and get a price thats all well in good. But what you left out is the actual work involved. But hey im a man of my word. You do everything and ill give you $40,000 cash when it gets here...

17. daracing13

Since you edited your post after I replied I will respond again. Nothing wrong with your asking price you can ask what ever you want.

$45000 and you have a deal. I will 100% sell you either Ellison or Hickman bike for $45k I'll even hand deliver it to you. Now just to be clear I don't own these bikes and they are not on their way here but I can broker the deal.

18. daracing13

Yep I have no idea about race bikes.

19. daracing13

It's not in Spain and it won't be.

sbk1198 and track wagon like this.
  20. Peter Kemling

Peter Kemling Member

Im going to Spain to BSB for winter testing to setup things with some of the bikes. Ill see this year crop along with some bikes that will be brought to show me.. And FYI I own the Loyds British Factory Ducati its sitting in customs right now. I own the ALPHA BMW SUPERLEGGERA KILLER its sitting at my house and then no I do not own this specific ZX10R in question. But a deal can be made. Go troll someone elses threas Jesus