1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LEO shoots biker in back during traffic stop

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Cremean, May 11, 2010.

1. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Still a dick today, I see. :D

You act like I've never called out a bad deal when I saw one, if you'd let the blood flow to your brain more often you'd notice every so often that isn't the case with me.....ever.

I saw that mv stop posted a week or so ago, not cool having a gun pointed at your face. Glad things turned out the way it did for that LEO. The odd thing about the stop, carefully listen to the operator, he seemed calm and normal until he admitted to having "plenty" of drinks, then the diablo came out of him.

2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Can't be too big a dick today in your eyes, you're agreeing with me. :Poke:

Every once in a while you get one right. :p

Yep, I have zero issue with the justifiable force used in that encounter. Glad the cop didn't end up taking one. :up:

3. Coopster

Coopster Well-Known Member

Amazing

how the vid was even available and not all "Uhm we have not been able to retreive the video due to excessive sun spots and solar flares" type deal on behalf of the PD.
    The cops are so sure the video will get their guy off that they even provided it to the court. Absolutely amazing...

I smell bacon cooking, phuking pig needs roasted.

4. Mikey75702

Mikey75702 Well-Known Member

The LEO in the video with the cage driver was lucky not to take a bullet, and had every reason to use deadly force. Now the LEO in the video with the bikers, should fry. There seems to be alot of videos going around recently with cops pulling guns on bikers, there was one here in MD not long ago, some poor retard does a wheelie, and gets stopped at a redlight by a screaming psycho with a gun, and it takes that cop a good 15 seconds or more to ID himself as a police officer. I am starting to wonder if they have laxed the requirements to become a cop.

5. Coopster

Coopster Well-Known Member

Yeah, The ad reads like this:

Wanted: A few good men and women.
    Job requirements are to be potentailly verbally abused, shot at, possibly run over, and get passed up at promotion time by someone less qualified.
    The good news is that you'll be able to sport around in polyester pants and shirts, wear a heavy ass utility belt, you get to drive the patrol car home at night, AND starting pay is an incredible 40k!

Oh hell yeah, where do I sign up for an opportunity like that?!!

PS The pay is so shitty you'll have to take an extra job directing traffic at supermarket grand openings just to make ends meet.

6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Waaah fucking waaaaah.

They can always get a job digging ditches once we rid the country of all those pesky illegals. :Poke:

7. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Our cops up here are over-trained if that is possible.

They've in essence pussified our cops.

Now every regular Joe is treated like fucking Al Qaeda.

8. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

Like Janklow, this guy will get off and not have to pay for his mistake.

9. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

How the hell is the guy going to comply with words he cannot even hear? Ever stand next to a cop car with sirens going off?? LOUD! Cops are necessary but not these kinds of cops.

10. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

I'd guess half the times I've been pulled over, I had no idea the cops were behind me.

I wonder if most cops know that?

11. weber#465

weber#465 mud fight

Obviously the cop thought the dude was black. This has to be the case. Where’s Jesse in all of this?

:D

12. the blob

the blob Who am I?

cop deserves every one of his 11 years of prison rapes.

13. BigBird

BigBird blah

he should learn to do this --> :moon:

14. Cremean

Cremean backmarker

15. bldg636

bldg636 Well-Known Member

Forgive me if i'm mistaken, but don't cops carry tazers? Perfect example of a situation for non lethal force . . . . just my .02

16. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

Certainly not as often as you'd think, and in fact some jurisdictions don't permit LEOs to carry them. That said, the video didn't show behavior on the part of the biker that would have justified its use either.

That was a situation that called for the use of verbal commands from a position of cover.

17. teamneon

teamneon Well-Known Member

18. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

That is a prime example of an excited officer that's forgotten her training about not placing your trigger finger on the trigger until she needs to fire her weapon. I'll bet her ass was thrown on the carpet big time over that little screw up. :beer:

That was, of course, after she was sent to the arresting officer's home for clean underwear for him. :)

19. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

That video always reminds me of this shameful display....goes to show how many jokers get involved in the wrong line of work.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj4yUpR1PB0

20. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Did any of you notice the position of his trigger finger "after" he shot him?
    IF they guy was suppose to have a weapon, why would he have his trigger finger along side the frame...not on the trigger ready for the 2nd shot should the biker produce the firearm and shoot him from the ground??...just a tought.
    I think he didn't mean for the gun to discharge in the first place...he fked up.