1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leftist Olympics 2020

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Jan 19, 2019.

1. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Abortion seems pretty straightforward to me. While more gruesome, there is no real difference in this latest form from all the others. The whole thing is just a shirking of responsibility and a violation of another human's right to live. The strong in the world do not need laws to protect them from the actions of other humans, those with no voice do. Unless there was rape or you are too stupid to know what fucking causes, the CHOICE was already made. Horny cannot excuse the results of action taken.

Yeah, there are other problems with unwanted kids, overpopulation in the world, poverty, blah, blah, blah...
    Stupid should hurt.

2. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Alright, to all of you that I've offended...I'm going to be the bigger man here and admit that I talked out of my ass. I did something last night that I haven't done in at least 40 years; I read the entire US Constitution. It was actually quite eye opening, and I damn near got a chill down my spine while reading it. Our fore-fathers where some smart son of bitches. They drafted and approved a pretty remarkable piece of words there. I looked and looked to try and endorse my case and came up with nada. Kind of like the scene in Old School, when James Carville looks at Will Ferrell after the debate and states, "I've got nothing...it's perfect". My only minor comment would be to amend the term limits but as stated, if we want to there's a procedure for that.

So y'all got me...I'm a dumbass and I admit it for all and the world to see.

3. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Sir, you are not a dumbass and I respect the hell out of everything you said.
    :beer:

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The double standard has been there all along, hence a moot point when talking about the new law. They have always charged double for pregnant women even when the fetus could be legally aborted.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:timeforabeer:

rd400racer likes this.
  6. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

7. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Admission is always the first step to recovery. You're gonna make a fine Republican one of these days. At the minimum a true Libertarian.

rd400racer likes this.
  8. Spang308

If the NYers cheering the passing of penalty free murder wasn't a bad enough optic, the VA governor's radio interview and even worse the VA congresswoman's body language during her testimony spoke volumes.
    I honestly can't figure out what they are up to. They can't possibly think this is a solid platform to run on.
    I guess walk quietly and carry a large stick is lost on their dumb asses.
    Oh look, he comes AOC!!!

9. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

10. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Let me see if I have this right. The Democrats are offering me lax border security, higher taxes, infanticide, anti-Semitism, highly restrictive gun control, the opportunity to personally finance medical care and college tuition for illegal immigrants, and an apparent disrespect for law and order? No wonder Trump resorted to Russian collusion to trick me into voting against Hillary. How could I possibly vote against such a platform if I were in my right state of mind?

Nine29, Rebel635, tdoss1980 and 7 others like this.
  11. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

You forgot the biggie. By inauguration 2021, they'll have just 10 years remaining to save you from globular warming. No other party can do that.

brex and speeddaddy like this.
  12. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I'm all for a law requiring nice weather. Hurricanes should definitely be outlawed. Does that require a constitutional amendment, or simply higher taxes?

tdoss1980 likes this.
  13. Spang308

Add Spartacus to the list. Good old Cory Booker just threw his hat in the ring.
    Man this is gonna be fun...

14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

15. tdoss1980

tdoss1980 Well-Known Member

16. In Your Corner

I dislike judging actions of bygone decades by today's ludicrous standards.

17. tdoss1980

tdoss1980 Well-Known Member

I agree but after they lost it over Michael Ertel blackface a week ago will have to see what they say now

18. brex

brex Well-Known Member

What about Ted danson?

19. Spang308

I feel the same way, but after watching the Demonrat scum drag Brett Kavanaugh through the mud and pour over his yearbook on national TV, them getting a taste of the shitstorm tactics they aspire to is fair play.
    Nobody gets a pass. They started it. They can live by it.

20. In Your Corner

After some research, I see that he was running commercials accusing his opponent of being a racist during the election.
    Burn the motherfucker. In this case, he needs to be held to his own standards.

kangasj likes this.