1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leftist Olympics 2020

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Hopefully the fraud uncovered in FL and TX has the RNC combing through voting records and cleaning stuff up right now.

2. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

If Schultz actually runs, Trump will win regardless of who else the Dems run. He's far more moderate than all the rest, and will steal a ton of Dem votes.

sheepofblue likes this.
  3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

4. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

5. Spang308

6. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Look at the instant attack on Schultz when he said he might run. The communist party is going to unravel quick.

7. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

This is going to be a long, hard fought, entertaining retard fight. I just wonder how many older folks that only watch the nightly news are going to finally realize that the communists they fought against are actually the Democrat party? Is this the election when they finally realize it? I'll be watching my mom to see LOL, she still thinks the Democrats are just like they were during the JFK era. A big thank you to people like Sanders and Cortez for pulling back the curtain too soon.

8. Spang308

Like watching 20 retards playing hot potato with a live grenade!
    The debates are going to be epic.

9. Spang308

Yeah...somehow the fringe got elevated in the party. They must believe their own bullshit. Unless they nominate a moderate (they won't), they will get crushed in 2020.

10. kangasj

kangasj Banned

11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I'm surprised there is anyone left who can post on DU, I would think
    they would have run off most people by now.

12. kangasj

kangasj Banned

LOL, never posted there. I wouldn't last a minute. What a bunch of friggen morons. They're nuts.

13. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

His hands on approach to constituent relations aside, Joe would be approximately 185 years old on inauguration day. I don't think that he can win enough support from the current Democratic base to get through the primary process.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ummmmm - himself. Duh. More than the kid or cash even :D

cpettit likes this.
  15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not fake but truly incomplete especially things like comparing campaign promises to Obama. It's easy to keep them if you're willing to write an exec order for everything.

16. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

So...pretty much exactly what Trump claims he's going to do if he can't get his wall through the normal process?

17. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I believe that he has a phone and a pen. The last occupant of his office probably left them behind.

18. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

As long as the traitor communists (all dems and RINOS) are going to block protecting America he will have no choice.

kangasj likes this.
  19. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

They should build that wall out of cookies!

20. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Dude, you described me to a T!