1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Komodo Leathers (50), Alpinestars (48)

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by Chango, Jul 28, 2022.

1. Chango

Chango Something clever!

Greetings.

I've got two sets of leathers I'm ready to sell.

The first is a set of Komodo Leathers in size 50. I bought these off the Beeb and they mostly fit okay, I just don't really like the fit/cut as much as I like Alpinestars. For reference I am 6'1" and weigh a slender 250 pounds. No, really. I paid $450 shipped, so I'm asking $450 shipped.

In fact, here's the original thread:
    http://forums.13x.com/index.php?threads/komodo-leathers-us50-like-new.372786/#post-5850796

Next up is my backup set of Alpinestars. This is the CR model in slimming black/white, size 48/58. My only gripe with the suit is that it's black and I live in the South, which is a bad combination during summer. They have some perforation/ventilation so they aren't horrific, but I'm already sensitive to heat. I bought these over 10 years ago now, but I took several years off from track riding during that time, so they're used but not abused. They've never been down other than the knee sliders. I only have stock pics on my phone, but I will take some real pics of the actual suit when I get home if anyone wants. This was an inexpensive suit when I got it, so I'm asking $400 shipped.
    black.jpg back.jpg

2. Chango

Chango Something clever!

Komodo suit is sold.

Alpinestars still available.