1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

kids shouldn't play with matches

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by wsmcrobert, Mar 4, 2009.

1. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

If, after listening for a period of time, someone does not like Lush Rimbaugh, would you require them to continue listening to him in order for them to have an opinion?

2. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

'My daddy would bitch face yo daddy...'

3. Sideshow

Sideshow Free reach around expert.

Only way Obama can win a debate is if he has a teleprompter.He stumbles worse then a washed up used car salesman when he has to talk off the top of his head.

4. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Oh yeah! Well, my mama would climb all over yo mama. :)

5. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

If you're referring to listening to him for 3 minutes, then forming an opinion, you haven't listened enough. On the other hand, if you tend to lean toward the liberal side of politics, you probably won't ever have a fair opinion. This is, after all, politics. :)

6. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Lush's show is not politics, it's entertainment. Those who do not understand or recognize the distinction are the ones calling him the HMFIC of what used to be the GOP.

7. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

I have listened to Limbaugh's show a few times. He is clever but not overly bright, an entertainer similar to Michael Moore except his schtick is being hateful and bitter.

What I miss? :D

8. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Your share of the 'other' kool aid?

9. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

How old are these Mamas? And, can I watch?

10. RockRocks

RockRocks head goober

Despite where you stand on ideology, you are ignorant if you dont understand that Rush would rip Obama to shreds in any debate on any political topic. Which is no shame, really, he is pretty intelligent, thinks on his feet for a living and has the courage of his convictions, that is a key to any successful debater.

A bank of teleprompters, Rham whispering in his earpiece and free lifelines to the audience couldn't begin to save BO.

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

And that's surprising because..., why again? The only way this would be a fair fight would be to have two people who never have to worry about elections again go at each other. Currently, that's not the case for Obama. Rush Limbaugh enjoys a freedom of speech a politician simply cannot afford. This has very little to do with intelligence or ability as a debater.

12. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

Obama is very good at speeches but I don't think he is an exceptional debater. And he may well turn out to be a lousy president. But he is obviously much smarter than Rush Limbaugh is.

You mean we should start looking for the bulge and the earpiece again? Oh nooo! :D

13. Sideshow

shit as long as I have been on this site he is making it lol.

14. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Don't know if Obama would have mixed up the declaration of independance and the constitution... Maybe.

15. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Who? Rush?

16. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

You're right, and isn't it a shame that politicians refuse to be bluntly honest in a debate? I know my level of respect would go up for a politician that did that.

17. Sideshow

no Robert lol.

18. nycstripes

nycstripes Meatball's Dad

Rush is smart enough to know that Obama will never accept an invitation to debate anything. He is also probably enjoying a rise in his ratings since the Whitehouse has declared him the one to watch politically.
    I think its stupid for the Whitehouse to even get involved with what a political talk radio host has to say. There are more important things to do besides try to destroy Rush's reputation. Rush can handle that all by himself. This is just a political cheap shot to make a move on a second term election by trying to divide the independent voter base.

Obama will most certainly regret taking on Rush if he is dumb enough to engage in an open debate with him. I would cough up some of my diminishing value US dollars to see that on pay per view. No need for clay-mation grudge match this time.

19. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

I always thought that that is Pat Buchanan's problem. Tells it like it is. Ralph Nadar has also got similar but a slightly different problem. He isn't lying to you one iota. Just telling you as he sees it.

20. JimmyOOOOO

JimmyOOOOO pin it.

I feel a great sense of pity for any American who holds a shock-jock in higher regard then their President.

Rush is a coward and about as Anti-American as it gets.