1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Keep Scott Smallwood in Your Thoughts.

Discussion in 'General' started by Silo Pete, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Um, once this year unless I missed something, check the original post dates. And all tracks have to have walls eventually or racers will be running all over the neighbors.

2. Gerloff310

Gerloff310 G-man

I agree that eventually there has to be a wall, but this is just another example that those walls should be as far back as possible and that gravel traps should be mandatory at possible high speed runoff sections to slow you down before you hit the wall. JMO.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I don't disagree but I'd have to talk to the witnesses and Scott a lot more before I'd be concerned about this particular one. It's really really hard to get there.

4. Silo Pete

Silo Pete We have ignition.

Scott went under the knife to fuse his C5-C6 last night and Erin his wife said it went well.

5. 02R6

02R6 The dude abides

Some of us were talking about going to see him in the hospital this evening. Not sure what time yet, possibly around 7pm. You game?

6. joec

joec brace yourself

ooops, yeah, i confused it with another board i read this same thing on. my bad. i agree though, it is a really long way to go before hitting that wall. but obviously it happens. hope scott's doing well.

7. Silo Pete

Silo Pete We have ignition.

Jordan,

can't. I have things to square away since we just got power back on after 3 days with none. No food in the house and a list of crap to fix. If you are going, let me know and I have something you can give Scott.

8. YAM#849

YAM#849 y'all watch this...

Make sure the batteries are good. Scott won't be up to going out to buy more... :D