1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kavanaugh Hearing

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by condon66, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Every last one of them. Voters, Supporters, Campaign Workers, Dog Catchers, Mayors, Governors, Senators, Congressmen, ALL. Anti-American, deplorable, scum.

brex likes this.
  2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

reprehensible, not deplorable. I am deplorable.

3. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Deplorable here.

4. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

That is why there was a delay had to get #2 under contract

galloway840 and cav115 like this.
  5. sheepofblue

Actually the protection is in November. All the people that were sick of the slimy politicians and voted for Trump need to get off the couch and vote (R) to impede the progress he has made to the lowest degree. I know that the polls say no but they also said President Hillary Clinton by a landslide. Time will tell as the polls are as credible as those who paid for them now.

6. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

Screen Shot 2018-09-24 at 1.15.23 PM.png [​IMG]

Democrats lie so much they have become predictable.

badmoon692008 and blkduc like this.
  7. sheepofblue

Trump is meeting Rosenstien on Thursday also. Absolute genius the talking heads won't know which set of lies to pull out first, Russia or rape. :Pop:

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I wonder what Jeff's excuse is for not addressing the Rosenstein issue?

9. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

He's recused from that.
    No, not Rosenstein. He is recused from all "issues".

10. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Don’t think he will be seated by Oct now because the vote at earliest will be Thursday. They should have kept it Monday. Fucking spineless Republicans. :mad:

Does anyone really think this chick is going to testify and tell these lies under oath?

11. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

It all ties neatly; The Russians Raped Hilary...and it is all Kavanaugh's fault.

sheepofblue likes this.
  12. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Not a chance.

The purpose was not to get anyone to come in and testify. The purpose was to smear the nomination and delay the confirmation in hopes of a blue tidal wave so the democrats could get their way. If the republicans put the Pope up as the nomination, the democrats would have some woman come and and say he touched them when he was 19, or he made a racist comment. It matters none.

Since the republicans are being a bunch of pussies, the democrats succeeded in their plan.

brex, Britt and BHP41 like this.
  13. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Fixed.

Although that’d have more probability of being true than the current stories.

sheepofblue and Banditracer like this.
  14. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I wonder if this bullshit will backfire and piss off the right-leaning masses enough to spur a big turnout this November.

It would be ironic if this stunt intended to set up a delay long enough that the much touted blue wave can roll through ends up causing a backlash red wave.

For damn sure I'm voting. Anyone who doesn't needs to have their ass kicked.

15. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

There is No Blue Wave... it is BS... just like their last "landslide"

16. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I want every conservative voter to believe that there is the threat of the blue wave, and get their asses to the polls and stop it.

I'm seeing too much smug "Trump Is A Winning Machine" attitude to suit me.

In a bassackwards way, I kinda like seeing the Dems and RINOs delaying the Kavanaugh confirmation. Anger is a much better poll motivator than fear.

And make no mistake, the left is pissed. Their purchased base doesn't have much motivation in these midterms, though. When they run a black woman in 2020 that'll change.

Neither fear not anger will help us then. :(

Hopefully Trump gets Kavanaugh plus Ginsgerg's replacement robed by then.

17. brex

brex Well-Known Member

The left is going full bore to remove a black woman from Congress right now.

18. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I have voted no matter what since 1978...it shall continue...it is about all I can do...besides BITCH.

SpeedyE likes this.
  19. sheepofblue

Missed one when I was out of state at the time (and did not know ahead of time I would be). Oh and bitch is so sexist of you, now go say 20 dali-bamas as atonement.

Britt likes this.
  20. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

I'm seeing a growing backlash of angry people so it just might have that effect.

Britt likes this.