1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Katana will beat any WERA

Discussion in 'General' started by kATANAMAN, May 3, 2001.

1. wera219

wera219 Well-Known Member

when you gonna be here? $2300 ok with me..what are we talkin 1/4 mile, 1/8 mile or some good old twistys...

2. Sean Jordan

Sean Jordan Well-Known Member

Seeing as how a FZR600 powerband stomps all over the Kan-a-Tuna's, I hope you're packing some more heat.
    http://www.motorcycle.com/mo/mccompare/value600spex.html

Maybe he's counting on his Suzuki Advanced Cooling System (SACS), dual overhead cams, 16 valves and exclusive Twin Swirl Combustion Chamber (TSCC) technology to win the race. Yup...you can't be tried and true state-of-the-art 1980's Suzuki technology.....oh wait, yes you can.

You probably couldn't even be the first to get their canopy setup, let alone be the first across the finish line. Tell you what, if you're nice, I'll let you clean my leathers while I tell you what that rubber twisty thing on your right clip-on does.

Sean Jordan
    DC-Cycles Racing

3. SClark

SClark Righteous Indignator!

Oh mercy! Momma always warned me that I'd someday have to go up against the

KANO-TUNA-NATOR!

4. wera219

hey wera230 hey might have Italian spec cams and be running bubonic fuel

5. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

This is so hilarious. My poor Katana (600) would be nowhere in the HP range of any other 600, 750, 1000 or whatever even if I did everything possible to it. Geeze man, give me a break. Remember, it's not all about HP it's the rider. So in that case, i'll take you on. [​IMG]

6. melissa

melissa Sir

Did he just fart all over his keyboard?

7. Powers

Powers BOHICA!

Quick, someone grab a match!

8. wera219

hey katanaboy you got yourself some people to run now..so whats the deal..I agree with GSXRgirl

9. Sean Jordan

I hereby proclaim that to be the funniest thing I've seen all week. Short, unexpected, and easily applied.

Brilliant, simply brilliant.

Sean Jordan
    DC-Cycles Racing

10. wera219

I think we scared him away or he went to his local dealer to get a real bike..

11. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

Katanaman, you haven't defined the type of racing you're challenging people to. (Or maybe I missed it). Are we talking drag race, here?

12. wera219

good one!!!

13. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

Priceless!!!

14. wera219

katanaboy were did you go? after all that talk don't tell me your backing down now

15. kATANAMAN

kATANAMAN Member

boys and gals .. don't worry i am still here..... i am talking aboout runiing the 1/4 mile.......i see all of you are all talk, so if i can't get a serious challenger.....i am out of here!!!!! so whats up?

16. Comet117

Comet117 Well-Known Member

KanaTunaMan??..probably crossed over from the other side of the gender scale...maybe a SanFran surgery kinda' thing...it wouldn't smell like a can-o-tuna if you'd wash that damn thing!!

17. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

Guess he didn't think I was serious. Maybe he's afraid of getting beat by a chic. Hmmm...

Melissa, wanna take him on?

18. tattoo guy

tattoo guy Pimpus Maximus

OK Katana man.Let me get this straight-or at least firmly crooked.you think your katana can beat my katana? I think NOT!!! Mine with it's newly installed Improbability Drive is most definatly faster than yours.If you fancy a race I could meet you in say,.4sec as you are only about 100 miles from me.Let me know.

19. rfknight

rfknight P-Star

Melissa can take me on anyday [​IMG] I assume NOTB will be at the four hour this month. I'm looking forward to being passed by her [​IMG]

20. Sean Jordan

That's nothing. Are we talking street 1/4's, or on a real drag strip? I just got finished installing a new Vance & Hines Flux-Capacitor in my '93 CBR1000F. It still makes 112hp at the wheel, but now I run the 1/4 mile in -10 seconds. I'll finish before the race even starts. Put that in your air cooled Bumblebee Albacore solid-white motor and smoke it.

Sean Jordan
    DC-Cycles Racing