1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KANYE WEST is an idiot.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by guerrilla, Sep 3, 2005.

1. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Can you count to 100?

2. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

Contrast that with Boston, which was being sued by the NAACP in the early 70's for refusing to comply with school desegregation laws.

3. tcasby

tcasby Banned

I never made any such statement. I said there was still an "undertone of racism" among southern 30+ males. That 1 in 5 would use the N-word among friends after a few beers. That's a long way from characterizing all southerners as racist.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2005
  4. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

What the hell does this mean?

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Even though I was born in MA and lived there for 15 years, I'm not a racist, just a homophobic, misogynistic xenophobe.

Actually, I just hate everybody equally.

Cas, you did a great job of hanging yourself on this one. During any of my trips to the South, I don't think I've heard one Southerner use the word nigger. When I worked in Boston, I heard it all the time.

Mostly from the micks, but sometimes the dagos or hymies would use it too. You know how those people are.
    And the chinks! Don't get me started on them!

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The above was your post from the fourth page.

This is your post from the first page that started all this mess:

Not unexpected though. Take any 5 middle class white boys born and raised in the south, put em around a fire with a case of beer and no one else around, and sooner or later (after the subject of guns gets worn out), the N word will pop up.

Where in your original post did you imply 1 in 5?

7. Venom51

He just assumes they would all use the word Neoprene before it was over with.

8. dtalbott

Because one of them had to say it first?

9. tcasby

tcasby Banned

It is a description of the environment that fostered current racial clement.

Are you asking me about my attitude about southerns today, or 40 years ago? My original statement was about the current south. As for 40 years ago, southerners then were racist as all hell.

10. dtalbott

To be truthful with you, I really couldn't give a shit less about your attitude about southerns, today or 40 years ago.

What you said was wrong, and you can duck and weave all you want to, and you will still be wrong.

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Give him credit. He is a living example of the stereotypical northerner. :D

12. tcasby

tcasby Banned

Were did I not imply 1 in 5?

13. tcasby

tcasby Banned

Born in Washington DC and raised in Northern VA and MD. Moved to Philly at 10.

14. tcasby

tcasby Banned

No, what I said was right, you just don't like it. I can understand that.

15. Venom51

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 5, 2005
  16. tcasby

tcasby Banned

As long as idiots like you keep following me around posting insults I own this stage.

17. Venom51

As long as there are idiots like you who keep taking the bait. There will be idiots like me who will bait you.

And the last thing you have done in this tread is own anything.

18. dtalbott

You own nothing. You are so stuck in your ways that you are blinded to the truth. You are worse than a child, who only believes what they think they have seen.

And I'm done arguing with an ignornant child.

19. DDD570

DDD570 Guest

you know.... it's BAAAADDDDD when Darrin hates you. caz...

20. tcasby

tcasby Banned

It's just temporary. At least until we start on guns again. ;)

However I much prefer it when you hate me. :up: