1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ka-Blam! New AMA Pro Boss On The Way!

Discussion in 'General' started by Chango Malo, May 8, 2012.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I love the idea of Evelyne doing it but HATE the idea of WERA losing her.

I'd say they could buy WERA, get her and have a built in feeder series. That wouldn't suck since RE is not there anymore.

2. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Can you tell her to get started setting up online viewing and fantasy packages? Thanks.

3. tittys04

tittys04 Well-Known Member

Eh, don't sell yourself short

Ah shite... that joke only works with DaveK

4. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Butt, butt, butt look at the dozens of people who won't ever race with WERA because of him!

5. WERA

WERA Administrator

Honestly I think she could do both but she'd have to give up some of the stuff she does here which she'd probably not like much but she did run WERA and Pro Series and handle both of them with no problem.

Buying WERA would be an option too, it'd be cheaper than AMA Pro and with the changes we've made it's looking profitable again :D

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Oh, she could do it and do it well, no doubt.

But if she does, I'll hold my breathe until I turn blue and pass out. Might even hit my head on the coffee table and I'd blame you, sean.

7. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Can you imagine Graves, Yosh, Attack, etc. picking their ball up and going home because he was rude to them on the BBS.....:crackup:

8. WERA

WERA Administrator

I've been mean to all of them in person and they stuck around :D

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You know, I couldn't. :D Chuck, Don and Rich aren't idiots and I doubt they'd get a raging case of butthurt from Sean. :crackup:

10. tittys04

tittys04 Well-Known Member

I know exactly what you are saying... but man that sounds gross. :crackup:

11. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Now you've ruined the illusion, I thought you were responsible for all that is wrong with motorcycle racing in the US:D

12. WERA

WERA Administrator

I am. Evidently it takes being mean on the internet to ruin racing because everyone I've been mean to in person is still friendly with me even if we disagree on things :D

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Skip's head would explode. :D

14. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

See, there IS an upside... :D

15. crazywolf450r

crazywolf450r Well-Known Member

:crackup:

16. caferace

caferace No.

You know, once upon a time (2001 timeframe) motogp.com had a Beeb. With a semi-mean moderator.

Me. :D

True story.

-jim