1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Judge blocks parts of Arizona immigration law

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by wingsonwheels, Jul 28, 2010.

1. wingsonwheels

wingsonwheels Well-Known Member

2. wingsonwheels

My favorite line (emphasis added)

"The U.S. Justice Department, civil rights groups and a Phoenix police officer had asked the judge for an injunction to prevent the law from being enforced."

3. tikki50

tikki50 Well-Known Member

unreal.

4. JimboC

JimboC Well-Known Member

to hell with this bs. State law should stand seeing as though the US law is not worth a shit

5. tikki50

I say send the message to the government, if your not going to do anything, then your not getting any of my money, live like an illegal!

6. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

A clinton appointee...I'm shocked :rolleyes:

Last edited: Jul 28, 2010
  7. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

How do you plan to do that?

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

and you're surprised by this?

9. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

My guess is not pay taxes, which unlike other laws, the US gubment is very serious about enforcing *sigh*

10. nycstripes

nycstripes Meatball's Dad

Sad day for the US

11. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

Anyone see how sherriff's deputies are begging for AR15s to at least get to an even playing field with the drug runners coming across the border. Sad day for Arizona. They've been abandoned. Where the heck is Texas when you need them?

12. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Bitching and moaning and whining in righteous indignation because the federal government that he so despises won't give Governor Good Hair as many Guardsmen as he wants.

13. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

That's what I like to hear :D

14. kangasj

kangasj Banned

SON OF A BITCH! Why does the phucking government have to be so god damn out of step with the average american citizen? This shit just burns me up! Why is it the damn government will bust an american citizen every damn time we're caught doing something wrong but can't enforce their damn immigration laws. JESUS!:mad::mad::down::down:

15. tikki50

exactly, funny the one thing they follow like a crackwhore sniffing out drugs. They dont miss the money because they NEED it, for what Im really starting to wonder....Our business pays termendous taxes, soon even more! WHY. Hell I dont even live in AZ and Im pissed, screw it just give the state to Mexico and seal off that border.

16. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

Believe it or not, I think this might be a good thing. All things like this really accomplish is re energizing the tea party base.

17. tikki50

No it just paves the way for Obama to give these people anmensty in return for votes because he's not looking so good right now. Regan did it and thats that, a one time deal, he also promised to close the border, didnt happen in the 80's so lets just fucking do again, and again and again.

18. wingsonwheels

With all the money that has been spent on high-tech solutions to border control over the years, they could have just put up a serious fence.

19. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

Nahhhh...my vote is for rubber bullets

20. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Kill the businesses that employ illegals.