1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Josh Herrin....wicked ride!

Discussion in 'General' started by boccarp, Jun 4, 2018.

1. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

I hope so! I want to see him with a good shot on the world scene. Beating Elias regularly should open those opportunities.

2. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

Elias may end up being the best thing to happen to Herrin's and Beaubier's careers.

3. drop

drop Well-Known Member

He HAD that chance... .

4. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

Yeah.....no.

eggfooyoung and 5axis like this.
  5. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Well he will be racing with the big boys at Laguna, hope he puts on a good show

418 and Boman Forklift like this.
  6. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

No, he actually did... But everyone deserves a second chance, especially racers.

The Great One likes this.
  7. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

I think that was my disappointment in him going to the world stage when he did. It seemed like he was still learning to ride at that level. I would have loved to see another year of him being able to consistently take it to Hayes before moving on. I understand why he left though. It's hard to pass up an opportunity like Moto2. I just wish he had a better shot.

8. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Ahh yes...I remember sitting in the same turn watching Mladin and the obvious difference in how his bike sounded to the rest and the discussions on this forum about the hidden TC. Good times.

9. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

"Engine Management".

10. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

That's how you know who's been here for awhile, and who hasn't..

Britt likes this.
  11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nicest way to call Britt old that I've seen yet :D

Britt, Stumpy and ekraft84 like this.