1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Josh Herrin....wicked ride!

Discussion in 'General' started by boccarp, Jun 4, 2018.

1. boccarp

boccarp Well-Known Member

Moto America was awesome this weekend. Josh killed it. If Stamboli finds a few more ponies in that R1 the Yosh/Elias domination is over.

2. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

I agree. That thing was a rocket off the corners. He could hurt some feelings if they get that thing some more legs.

3. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

Wheelies good too

4. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

I got a new respect for him after this weekend... Good riding but better Sportsmanship....

5. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

I only caught the highlights but it's awesome to see a privateer team up there taking it to Graves and Yosh. Nice work and that bike looks bad ass.

6. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

I am not a huge fan of him on social media, but damn he can ride. I was actually hoping he would win.
    I actually went to the race and that bike is freaking awesome, Attack also had their CRT Bike there which is also awesome.

Will be cool to see them in WSBK at Laguna.

7. jonathanp

jonathanp Tech drop out

I wish the Sunday races were televised live.

8. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

:stupid:

9. rcarson15

rcarson15 Well-Known Member

So is he running MA and WorldSBK at Laguna?

10. Arioch

Arioch Member

Dragginass likes this.
  11. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I didn't see it on beinsportconnect. It wasn't on the guide when I looked.

12. G 97

G 97 Garth

I didn’t see him being faster off the corners. I saw him being faster thru the turn but when Tony got his bike stood up after his early turn ins and apex he clearly had more drive off the corners then Josh with the exception of T5 but that seemed to more of a gear selection difference.

MELK-MAN likes this.
  13. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

^^ that's what i saw. Josh has amazing roll speed, just a different approach than Toni's slide in to mid corner, stop and turn, and fire out method.. that yosh bike can move. Amazing races, so cool to see a more than 1 or 2 bikes going at it for a win in MA superbike.

14. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

They were televised on beIN, in fact they replayed them again at like 10:30pm and then 2-3am

Also, they usually add them to their Youtube channel eventually as well....and they stream the Junior Cup races on the channel live most times.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5dXR9bHuKvm7fVwYWD-o2-dh1SvPH5XK

Ian178 likes this.
  15. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

Was really impressed with Josh’s riding, looks like him and Stanboli make a good team.

Boman Forklift and Britt like this.
  16. CBRGriff

CBRGriff Well-Known Member

Man those were both exciting races! You could tell the Yosh bikes have a lot more legs than the factory and attack Yamahas. Obviously the draft makes a big difference, but there were a few times Toni swallowed them up at the end of the long straights.

Josh was scaring the crap out of me going around the carousel. He was hauling ass carrying a ton of lean angle for a LONNGG time!

dteal23 likes this.
  17. hotnail

hotnail Well-Known Member

No doubt those were two INCREDIBLE races be Herrin....that dude is sick. I watched both races via GO90 app.

BROsiah likes this.
  18. jonathanp

jonathanp Tech drop out

I tried to watch on the go90 app but I only got the motogp races

19. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Josh's outside line on the carosel was outstanding! It must add 5 to 10 yards to the long way around.

20. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

I know Herrin is rocking a new swingarm. It's working, by the looks of it.