1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Josh Hayes leaving Valvoline?

Discussion in 'General' started by backdraftmoto, Jul 25, 2002.

1. eurobiketrash

eurobiketrash Well-Known Member

Josh

Well imma dusting off the crystal Ball and predicting Josh will have a ride nexT year. No worries.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Re: da da

You mean the one who's been riding injured all season and just qualified 2nd for the 750 race?

I thought that people had gotten over this jealousy thing with Chris after he spent the last ten + years proving himself. Guess some people are just a little too small minded to do so...

3. Renaissance man

Renaissance man Well-Known Member

John, please tell these guys this a joke before they go beserk. That's Ullrich with two ll's right? :D

Marcus

4. ruckusracing

ruckusracing Well-Known Member

5. Rev Limit Racing

Rev Limit Racing Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update Steven. GO Josh Go!!!!

6. Dan Montgomery

Dan Montgomery Well-Known Member

Go get em Josh. Hayes is a class act on and off the track.

AMA Supersport Practice Times:

1. Jake Zemke, Honda, 1:31.624
    2. Aaron Yates, Suzuki, 1:31.673
    3. Josh Hayes, Suzuki, 1:31.764

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well, after seeing the results from the 750 race today I gotta agree - CU is just too damned slow to go AMA Pro. :rolleyes:

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Re: Re: da da

Mongo, must have been a fluke. CU is too slow to win, after all he only got the seat because of "dada".:rolleyes:

9. Scarbs

Scarbs Well-Known Member

Re: Re: da da

Hey Marcus, Steve here us in TN. It has been a while since I talked to you. Drop me an email or something. I hope the leg is well bro'.
    Scarbs

10. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Re: Re: Re: Good Luck Josh

Damn, you're right. I have lost track of time. :eek:

11. hdrk2006

hdrk2006 Well-Known Member

Anyone else notice who was the fastest Valvoline guy in both the 600 and FX race toady was?? If you guessed it was J-Money you'd be correct! Way to go Josh! Let's have another strong finish at VIR:cool: