1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Join STT at Jennings Dec 5-6th for a Special Event...

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by Motorin Mark, Nov 14, 2009.

1. Motorin Mark

Motorin Mark Well-Known Member

Come and join us at Jennings GP on Dec 5-6th for our last event of 2009. We will be running our new "all in two" format which means 30 minute sessions per group!

Group one will be Novice and lower level Intermediate riders with free classroom instruction for the Novices that want it and free Track Coaches for everybody to use all weekend.

Group two will be upper level Intermediate riders and Advance level riders with free Track Coaches for anybody that wants some help.

Again 30 minute sessions so plenty of time to come and go as you please and/or test different settings on your bike.

Now for the best news, We will run Saturday CLOCKWISE or backwards and run Sunday COUNTER-CLOCKWISE or the "normal" way. This will be like riding two different tracks on the same weekend! We used to always do it this way at Tally and everybody loved it. We still do it this way at Grattan from time to time and its a blast!

Please come join us and have some fun. First WERA race in the South is only two short months later at Tally. Time to get that new bike dialed in.

Please go to our website to sign up.

As always, Thank you WERA racers for all of your support!

2. jay956

jay956 Well-Known Member

When i go to the site i dont see where i can add a membership to the order. or do i even need one since its the end of the year?

also just out of curiosity what is the maximum number of riders for each group?

3. 82Airborne

82Airborne Well-Known Member

Can't wait! I always wanted to run the track like that. See you guys there!!!!

4. Motorin Mark

Membership is not required after Nov 1st with us. 35 per group is max.

5. jay956

jay956 Well-Known Member

Thanks! hopefully i can make the 11 hour trip down there.

6. jay956

jay956 Well-Known Member

Whats the weather usually like that time of year?

7. APCh8r

APCh8r Well-Known Member

Wish I could go, can't afford the trip though and a $500 weekend.

8. 82Airborne

82Airborne Well-Known Member

Late 50's at night and low 70's during the day. Should be amazing weather.

9. Yep, the weather should be perfect. I rode at Jennings last December and the temperature was around 70-75 all weekend.

I can't wait :clap:

10. Motorin Mark

*Update: Group one is almost full both days, only five spots left*

11. Motorin Mark

Sat group 2 is now sold out.

Thanks all.

12. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

Wish we could make it, but we have "business" to take care of in Vegas!!! Tdub

13. Saber7

Saber7 Well-Known Member

If I have a bike by then. Turn 11 has still got me working on my GSXR :P

14. Motorin Mark

Sun group 2 also is now sold out.

15. Almost time :clap:

16. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Wish I could make this... However I will be in Texas... You guys have a great time and finish the season with fun!! Thanks Mark for a great 2009.. Had a blast...

17. jay956

jay956 Well-Known Member

since there is only 2 groups are the bike requirements any different? would group one follow novice or intermediate requirements? group 2 intermediate or advance?

18. Motorin Mark

Group one follows Novice requirements, Group two follows Intermediate requirements.

19. jay956

jay956 Well-Known Member

Thanks! 4 more days!!

20. :(