1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jessie Gatlin (Gatlin racing) St louis MO

Discussion in 'General' started by CAMELTOEHUNTER, Jun 15, 2012.

1. CAMELTOEHUNTER

CAMELTOEHUNTER Well-Known Member

Jesse Gatlin(AKA Gatlin Racing), Approxamately 9 to 12 months ago, Gatlin Racing contacted my company and purchased

a 240 fat tire kit for a customer of theirs.During the course of the conversation,Jesse requested that the kit be sent C.O.D.,

since we had not done business in the past.I agreed.Now,some many months later,I have yet to recieve any type of

payment.Not to condemn anyones buisness or livelyhood,I have tried repeatedly to correct the situation and all attempts

have been avoided.Finally after many months,I actually spoke with Jesse(the owner),and he denied claim for any product

recieved,any refuses to pay his debt.If know Jesse,contact Jesse,or have any interactions with Jesse,you need to be aware

that he has not satisified his payment with our company 12 months later.I am the last person who wants to post something

post this online,however, I feel obligated to do so.

2. MudDawg

MudDawg Engine Killah

I thought COD meant they collected when the package was delivered? Or am I missing something???

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

How did he get the parts if you shipped COD? Did you give him Net 1/ payment on delivery? Do you have proof of delivery?

4. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

:stupid::stupid:.You may have better luck outing him on psychobike.com or dragbike.com

5. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Really, how do you send something COD and not get paid ? Did the UPS or Fed Ex guy just keep the money ?

6. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Subscribed. I love a good trainwreck.

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Sounds like there was no cash because there was no delivery.

8. Coopster

Coopster Well-Known Member

The High Preist

taketh the words from mine mouth...

9. CAMELTOEHUNTER

I hate even having to post this shit.....

He canceled the check that was given to Fedex for delivery.

I'm just to the point where I'm not going to let it go.

Called him yesterday and he informed me that he will "own " me if I mention it online....

Well here it is bitch!

Pay your bill Jessie Gatlin.

Seems he ripped Caytlist racing too, he's on their website Bad check list also..

10. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

Fucking low life scum bags......Pay your bills bitch!!

Let me just say, a few beers will cause you to stir the pot on anything even if you don't have a dog in the fight or know anyone involved or give two shots about any of it in general. Now! Where is that shit stirring smiley at???

Last edited: Jun 16, 2012
  11. CAMELTOEHUNTER

Yea, I've got him on there also.

Thanks.

12. ttt637

ttt637 Well-Known Member

what does everyone think of posting over there??

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

If that's where his business is generated then I say have at it. I've never heard of Gatlin racing until this but I did google him (them) last night.

The wheels fell off the "reliable shop" bus a long time ago with them it seems.

14. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Not that it matters now, but this would be the EXACT reason I would not agree to do a COD delivery.

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

COD means cash on delivery to me.

Did he not sign for the shipment? If he did, get proof from UPS/ Fed Ex and sue him. If he didn't, bend over and taking the spread the cheeks because you got f@cked.

16. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

:Poke:

17. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

Just checked his BBB rating, no surprise there...Big F..

18. BC

BC Well-Known Member

COD can be a check or MO unless shipper specifies "CASH ONLY".

19. BC

BC Well-Known Member

If the guy stopped payment on the check and can't prove he returned the parts, he's fucked if you persue it. If he wrote a check on a closed account, that's even better for you.

20. Coopster

Coopster Well-Known Member

Is it time

to bombard his facebook page?
    Huh, is it? Huh?

Can we? Can we?

Damn Camel, This sux, but it sounds like you have mega recourse...