1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jennings

Discussion in 'General' started by mini#22, Aug 10, 2004.

1. mini#22

mini#22 Bus Driver

Did anyone go to the race at jennings last weakend? If so how did u do?

2. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

I went with my YSR to race, did both practices Saturday. My header pipe came loose after a few laps, so I came in early both practice sessions. I was setting on the grid when Tony saw my bike leaking fuel (not sure the cause yet), so I did not race :(

Still had fun, and thats the whole point of the class. :)

3. mini#22

mini#22 Bus Driver

Ya, I saw u get pulled off the track before the start and i was wondering why. I also had problems on saturday. I was on the black and yellow metrakit. I barely made it around the track on saturday and in the practices on sunday. Then we found out what was wrong with it, the fuel filter was clogged. After we fixed that it ran fine.

4. vito2279

vito2279 Well-Known Member

I was there. I didn't do too good. I got 17 in C Superbike and 19 in C superstock. It was my second race weekend. I have no track days under my belt so I think my "track" experience is killing me. There were some positives. I finished both races,improved my lap times, learned "correct" lines, didnt finished last, and the best thing of all, I finally passed someone. And no he didn't have a green or orange shirt on.:D . In all I had a blast. I just need more track time because finishing in the back really sucks. I dont know whether to do track days for the rest of the year or keep racing. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

5. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

There are only a few more WERA races in the southeast the rest of this year. Maybe hit a few, with a couple of track days trown in. :)