1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jake Lewis to Vesrah

Discussion in 'General' started by bEeR, Oct 19, 2011.

1. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

Congrats, JL!

2. motox

motox 164

Gonna be great watching him on one of those bikes. next season cant come soon enough

3. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

Congrats to Jake and to Tryce for helping to get him to where he is now. Racing teams are just that, a TEAM! I am proud to say that I know you both and look forward to the continued success. Honestly, Jake is one of the nicest, most polite and respectful young men that I know. He would make any parent proud and Peggy and I are extremely proud and happy for him. Great job Tryce.....you deserve a lot of credit too and you sir, are a class act!

4. Cam Morehead

Cam Morehead Husband, Dad, Racer

:up:

5. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Fucking bad ass! Well deserved.

6. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

:beer:

7. K Kling

K Kling Well-Known Member

Congratulations Jake and Bobby and Karen! You guys earned it.

Are you kidding? Tryce is the beauty queen of the paddock!

[​IMG]

8. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!!!:eek:

9. Turbo storm

Turbo storm Well-Known Member

Is that Grizzly Adams? :beer:

Congrats to Jake on earning a great opportunity. I've really enjoyed pitting next to you this year. You are a good guy, and deserve this spotlight.

Congrats to Tryce for helping another one rise to the top. And thanks for the help you have given me as well. I'll be bringing beer to the GNF for us. I know I've bummed a few from you, so fair is fair. :beer:

10. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

Didnt Tryce used to be the lead singer of the Doobie Brothers?

11. grd264

grd264 Well-Known Member

Congratulations to Jake and Tryce!!
    Vesrha could not have made a better choice than Jake Lewis….as a rider/racer and a fine young gentleman to represent there team and products.

12. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Tryce BUY'S Beer?????????:wow:

13. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

Pure class.

14. Czar

Czar Well-Known Member

Tryce I like your thinking - been doing that type of thinking for 39 years now! It makes me very proud to walk through any paddock and have riders say "Hi" or "Thanks"....best feeling in the world!

15. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

Wondered how long it was going to take this photo to surface!! :D

16. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

Only when you run out!

17. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I'm still thinking that could be an imposter in the picture. I barely see the cigarette and there is no beer within arms length. :)

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Damn, wish I'd thought to let the beard grow, could have been Tryce for Halloween.

19. Turbo storm

Turbo storm Well-Known Member

That's funny right there, I don't care who ya are! :crackup:

20. LukeLucky

LukeLucky Well-Known Member

Congrats to Jake on getting a solid ride for next season.

Question for those in the know.. I think the new AMA rules released state you have to be 18 to get into DSB or SB. Can anyone confirm/deny this? It seemed like a waste for some kids to be stuck in SS due to age next season when I think we're all in agreement they could vie for a DSB Championship.