1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jackson Blackmon 618

Discussion in 'General' started by Cam Morehead, Sep 29, 2015.

1. Cam Morehead

Cam Morehead Husband, Dad, Racer

I wanted to thank RRW staff and JU for featuring Jackson on the homepage on the website. I will refrain from bragging because so many of these kids are ripping this year... We have a good line up of fast kiddos and I am proud of all of them. Good job to all involved in this sport making an effort to keep this awesome sport alive. It is refreshing to see adults going the extra mile to support these kids.... Thank you....

http://www.roadracingworld.com/

2. Thanks Cam for the shout out on the series. Jackson is one focused kid. He rode well. Hope he joins the grid at all of the rounds next year.

3. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Jackson can fly!:clap:

4. Phl218

Phl218 .

I finished 3 sec ahead of him once, I highly doubt that will ever happen again :D

GO 618 GOOOOOO!!!!

5. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

Practice sessions don't count :D

:root beer: to all the kids!

6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

You're kinder than I am...

I was gonna ask if he was down one lap...

Or two. :D

7. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

The photo of Jackson after he was named AMA Youth Rider Of The Year replaced one of a racing couple kissing in winner's circle after winning a team challenge race. Nobody commented on that one. So apparently kid racers are more popular than girl racers who win a race and then kiss their boyfriends during the awards ceremony!

Somebody's picture is featured on that part of the website, and it changes every week or two or three. In this case, I liked the photo of Jackson, and thought, why not him? Next week it could be anybody else who has signed up for their own rider profile on roadracingworld.com!

8. The rider profile capability as made available in RRW is a very worthwhile endeavor. It is worth the time spent to keep current. Thanks John for providing this service.

9. Cam Morehead

Ha ha. Awesome. Thanks JU.

10. nantahala

nantahala Well-Known Member

Nice! Thanks JU!

And another congrats to Jackson!

11. nantahala

nantahala Well-Known Member

Here is a photo of Jackson laughing when a guy in a big hat told a freshly-shaved bald guy to at least put on sunscreen.

[​IMG]

12. Cam Morehead

The kid is cool..... now about that bald dude.....

13. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

I don't know...he's pretty weak at his joke-telling but other than that, I guess he's aight. :)