1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I've reached a new low

Discussion in 'General' started by Captain Morgan, Sep 19, 2018.

1. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

You gotta change that 13 out..It just doesnt hold me like the old gumby av did.No one gives a shit about 13,were not fooled..
    Gumby was all you,you can run but you can't hide uber alles:)

2. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I am not a fan of flying with Alaskan drunks on long flights and all of the flights out of Alaska are long. I have had to suit next to too many drunk oilfield slobs that stink, puke and flop all over and try and lean against me.

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Hey Brah, Pigeon Toady, Brah. :D

ToofPic likes this.
  4. WeekdayWarrior

WeekdayWarrior I’m slow

Sounds like a good time to me.

5. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

I connected through Vegas and had someone sitting in line heaving into a black trash bag. From her garb, it was very apparent that she was recovering form at least a 2 day binge. I don't know what poor soul had to sit next to her but glad it wasn't me.

6. Alex_V

Alex_V Dump the diesel

Bought a RC51 like that once. Woke up in the morning, checked my emails to see You have Won the Auction email come in

BigBird and auminer like this.
  7. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Bought a 79 C10 that way once. 6 states away. That email was quite a shock in the morning.

Was a cool truck in the end, but if I had the opportunity to see it beforehand, no way. :crackup:

BigBird likes this.
  8. PistolPete

PistolPete Fuck Cancer...

Bought my RV that way! And if I’d seen it first, not. But it’s been fun...

BigBird likes this.
  9. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

Everyone is a happy drunk, for at least 15 minutes. Problem is once you get to altitude and you get into the pissed off stage, or think you're Romeo to the poor gal next to you who is just trying to get to Cleveland for a business meeting, or start puking, it's not fair to the other passengers, especially if it leads to them getting stuck in Des Moines for 1.5 hours while we haul you off and get back in the air. The airline is not trying to save you from yourself, they're trying to save everyone else from you.

Now, as for the maid, that is an impressive story IF she is in fact even remotely hot. I have been staying in hotels for 20 years 3 nights a week and this has never happened to me! Knowing your history I would like to believe she is hot- however since you were in a tent for many weeks, possibly in Alaska, and possibly drunk, I don't have high hopes.

But please, keep the stories coming!

10. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Never said she was hot, normal hot random maids don;t slip you their number under the door, All good sort of, going to London in a couple of days, scared shitless, that I actually might possibly like a girl, something is wrong with me

11. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

Took my buddy Dave to Dublin-Nurnberg-Prague for his 40th birthday. He flew from SFo to Chicago, I met him in Chicago.
    My layova was about 4 hours, absolutley fooked at the bar in Chicago.
    Stewardess cut me off from dwinkin' I found an open row of seats and passed out.
    Woke up in Dublin,...I'd pissed myself.
    Grabbed my bag, changed clothes...loved those jeans....miss 'em to this day.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  12. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

Bought this on ebay fucked up.

13. Captain Morgan

did you get it?? One of the best bikes I have ever owned. first gear power wheelies from 5 mph till the front tire stops spinning and chirps when you set it down

14. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

haha all i could think of when reading this line is how interesting cokeheads think they are inside their own heads too when they start rambling to you at a party at a yelling volume over the music about space coyotes colonizing the backside of the moon with hovercrafts where all the aliens secretly live, and inventing something really elaborate that ends up actually just being Facebook or Twitter or a Gopro. and then the reality is, you're concerned why this sweaty guy with an alarming heart rate can't seem to sit still or shut up while you're just trying to listen to the in-flight movie.

glad you had fun haha

15. turbulence

turbulence Well-Known Member

what the fuck language is this?

Rico888 likes this.
  16. Rico888

Rico888 Well-Known Member

:stupid: :crackup:

17. Captain Morgan

This thread will never raise anybody's IQ, the fact that I'm flying to London/Dublin on Friday to meet a normal smart girl has me worried

18. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

Don't worry Jerry Seinfeld... if anyone can find a reason to bail, you can! Believe in yourself!

Elbows too pointy... man hands... talking belly button... whatev...

badmoon692008 likes this.
  19. Captain Morgan

LOL, I'm already trying to find reasons it won't work out. The first time I have spent enough time with a girl in 12 years that she says" I love you" My dumb ass answer is "I don't do love or relationships". It only made her want to be nicer to me. I seriously have no idea what to do

20. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Irish

turbulence likes this.